interactions with my father

mybrainabusesme

mybrainabusesme

Banned
hes so illogical irrational and rude, ive decided to 'cut' him from my life long ago, but i cant do that at the moment cause im still living with him

hes insulting me in any interaction we have. whats wrong with him lul.

i am no longer hurt by his dumb 0 IQ insults based on NOTHING (but he think he is always right while reading some 0 IQ articles written for marketing and money purposes and he thinks god wrote them and they are 100% correct)

lol at this sheeple
if your article lands on some popular website then that article is bible for him and youre Jahwe

Damn partner, that must hurt. I know how it is to talk to dumb people who think they're allways right.

My father was a very reasonable man. I am glad for that.

Fucking sheeple

My father is just very awkward and autistic like me, but I would say I'm worse, so as you can guess we don't really talk much because of that since we both don't feel comfortable socially.

Jfl at incels with daddy problems

Fucking sheeple

My father is just very awkward and autistic like me, but I would say I'm worse, so as you can guess we don't really talk much because of that since we both don't feel comfortable socially.
Lol at this. Incel bloodline

When your in your mid 20's and you realize your parent's are the worse thing to happen to you , and you would've been 95% chance better off as a foster

oJhwyPI.gif

SRS