Interesting confidencemax I did today

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
Was talking to a new guy I met and then suddenly got a sudden burst of social anxiety, mouth dried up, couldn’t speak etc (if you’ve experienced this I’m sure you know what I mean)

But when it happened, I immediately told myself, “why are you worried, you are literally better than him”

Cut down the anxiety immensely in the moment just by telling myself that, and could go back to having a good conversation

Any thoughts on this narcymaxxing? This must be why so many narcissists are so confident, they literally experience 0 anxiety due to thinking their better than everyone jfl

I think a part of it stems from the fact that I try my best not to judge/put others down, but always criticise myself, so maybe I’m just unlearning maladaptive thought patterns

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 15827
So then what happens if you aren't better than them. or are you not and just telling yourself that? If so that wouldn't work for me since I can't delude myself very well anymore, but yeah I feel more comfortable talking to people around my level

So then what happens if you aren't better than them. or are you not and just telling yourself that? If so that wouldn't work for me since I can't delude myself very well anymore, but yeah I feel more comfortable talking to people around my level
I did mog him in a few aspects, but I think this would work to some extent even when talking to a true gigamogger

Was talking to a new guy I met and then suddenly got a sudden burst of social anxiety, mouth dried up, couldn’t speak etc (if you’ve experienced this I’m sure you know what I mean)

But when it happened, I immediately told myself, “why are you worried, you are literally better than him”

Cut down the anxiety immensely in the moment just by telling myself that, and could go back to having a good conversation

Any thoughts on this narcymaxxing? This must be why so many narcissists are so confident, they literally experience 0 anxiety due to thinking their better than everyone jfl

I think a part of it stems from the fact that I try my best not to judge/put others down, but always criticise myself, so maybe I’m just unlearning maladaptive thought patterns
Idk about that but every time I speak to a woman I assume her pussy smells rotten

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 15827
Idk about that but every time I speak to a woman I assume her pussy smells rotten
And that helped you? Jfl every time I talk to a gl girl I get shaken up and can’t talk

I did mog him in a few aspects, but I think this would work to some extent even when talking to a true gigamogger
The thing is if you're around someone better than you and you say this, the fact that you're even saying it is an indication that you're not. That's how I'd see it at least. I more so like the approach that I'm invisible and I'll be dead soon but it's the more negative (but realistic) way to help anxiety

The thing is if you're around someone better than you and you say this, the fact that you're even saying it is an indication that you're not. That's how I'd see it at least. I more so like the approach that I'm invisible and I'll be dead soon but it's the more negative (but realistic) way to help anxiety
I think you condition your mind to think a certain way. Sometimes I get nervous around aspie incels :lul:

Just assume you are a god and then act like it(also don’t blame me if you get fucked by a tyrone in prison)

• Woah
Reactions: thecel