intermittent fasting is still very underrated

onlyhereforthehair

onlyhereforthehair

Iron
alternate day fasting is ideal

if you eat really good on your feeding days and take high dose supplements your body can use all the nutrients the next day while having 10x HGH.

there are only benefits
increase in lean tissue mass
helps against aging

ideal would be intervall sprints in the morning on refeeding days to keep the elevated HGH levels even on refeeding days. After that i guess calisthaenics/gym .

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: looks>books, aleksander, GabachoCopium and 3 others
cope

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
There are 0 benefits to starving yourself. You only get an HGH boost after to repair the damage starvation did to your body

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and autistic_tendencies
10x HGH, do you even think about what you type

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and MA_ascender
There are 0 benefits to starving yourself. You only get an HGH boost after to repair the damage starvation did to your body
fating is the best thing you could you to your health. and inceldom and being ugly is often because of poor health.

Legit but if you burn 3,500 cals a day like me it's impossible to make that work. Better for inactive old farts.

• +1
Reactions: onlyhereforthehair
fating is the best thing you could you to your health. and inceldom and being ugly is often because of poor health.
How is starvation the best thing you could do to your health lmao? How is something that makes you feel bad good for you?

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
How is starvation the best thing you could do to your health lmao? How is something that makes you feel bad good for you?
there are a ton of studies about it. the internet is full of content and studies about the health benefits of fasting since like 2012
fasting makes you feel great, your body just need to adapt at the beginning.

Intermittent fasting is a globalist scam pretty sure

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
there are a ton of studies about it. the internet is full of content and studies about the health benefits of fasting since like 2012
fasting makes you feel great, your body just need to adapt at the beginning.
"hurr durrr there are tons of studies and sheeeeit :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: (i wont link one doe)"
Even if i believed in using studies to prove your point (i don't, i assume EVERY study on earth to be fake since i wasn't there when they were conducting it), you didn't even link a single one

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Fasting increase hgh and lowers igf-1, eat protein brah

try to think for yourself and not repeat sentences of this psychopat youtube grifter

Fasting for non spiritual/ religious regions is a meme. It’s just self induced cortisol which is bad for you long term.