Internal vs external reasons for looksmaxxing

D

Deleted member 21345

Queer Coded Villain
The external rewards for looksmaxxing are obvious. Slaying, making more money, better treatment etc. What's not often discussed is the sense of internal gratification

You might say that's all cope, but is it? Extreme gymcels who say they don't lift for women aren't lying. Sam sulek is shredding his health and not getting anymore attractive, but for some reason needs to look bigger. Women who say they don't wear makeup for men aren't necessarily coping; spending 2 hours to get the perfect fox eye smudge isnt going to make the difference between chad texting back.

When you see the extreme levels of self obsessed vanity here, obsession over PSL gods, endless debates over prettyboys vs ogres. There's a sense that looksmaxxing at least in part, is about looking how you want to look, for yourself. Like buying a luxury sports car

Does this resonate with anyone? Are there any facial flaws that you're itching to fix even if it won't make a world of difference in your life?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Agendum, NattyMikeO, Deleted member 34058 and 6 others
Internal reasons are 90% of why I do it.

• +1
Reactions: GURL222, Loveland and Deleted member 21345
Im definently very vain, i just feel the body,face and health is more important then everything else

more important to me then money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
Im definently very vain, i just feel the body,face and health is more important then everything else

more important to me then money
Money is a great slave but a terrible master. It’s just a tool to get you what you want, at it’s core money is crystalized time. But the fed can print away your time anytime they want to.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 21345
If i was a 195cm Chad, i would not even have a job, i would just walk around in public and get dopamine from mogging

• +1
Reactions: Agendum, ZaC, zura and 3 others
If i was a 195cm Chad, i would not even have a job, i would just walk around in public and get dopamine from mogging
Height is a big one. Obviously it's important for dating and career but when people here swear up and down the average height is 6'4 and 6'2 is manlet its obviously the baader meinhof phenomenon and they're only noticing people they don't mog

You can call me a coping manlet but the actual quality of life difference within 6'1-4 is probably negligible. It's just the feeling of mogging other men

Sam sulek is shredding his health and not getting anymore attractive, but for some reason needs to look bigger
its his primary source of income and fame. He's not getting bigger for women, but it's not for himself either. Its for the views.

Height is a big one. Obviously it's important for dating and career but when people here swear up and down the average height is 6'4 and 6'2 is manlet its obviously the baader meinhof phenomenon and they're only noticing people they don't mog

You can call me a coping manlet but the actual quality of life difference within 6'1-4 is probably negligible. It's just the feeling of mogging other men
Mogging boosts quality of life if ur blackpilled

when people here swear up and down the average height is 6'4 and 6'2 is manlet its obviously the baader meinhof phenomenon and they're only noticing people they don't mog
they're just trolling you lol

its his primary source of income and fame. He's not getting bigger for women, but it's not for himself either. Its for the views.
stfu dirty smelly foid....Sam Sulek= :chad:
fuck everyone who thinks otherwise= low t bitches