internet forums like this need to get shut down

Veganist

Veganist

Demon
forums like these are responsible for males going er.

many young males are autistic and falling for the incel meme and going er on innocent people just because they are having sex.

as a guy that has sex often i have to watch over my shoulders and keep track of my surroundings every time i go out with partner in fear of knowing some mentally incel might plan his next mass shooting on me.

i shouldn't be able to live in fear just because i'm having sex

incel movement is getting bigger and soon will become a better threat than radical islam.

young men are getting brainwashed and radicalized by the incel movement everyday and encouraged to go on killings.

government needs to step forward and cut the head of the snake thats poisoning the minds of young men and shut down all websites like this, they serve no purpose but to destroy society.

Only websites that should be allowed on the internet are socially adjusted ones like reddit.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17829 and 12 others
Then go shut it down you fucking retard, fate is not just going to magically shut this website down. Go make complaints to the host, file reports, etc. Things just don't happen by chance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member and Deleted member 19499
^case in point why these sites shouldn't exist

New user to ignore. Bye.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, karbo, Deleted member 15827 and 9 others
Rolling sevens I ain’t bred for no coffin

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, datboijj, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
Good idea. Reddit is the only forum that should be allowed up tbh. Redditors get a fair bit of pussy, and they will not go ER unlike the incels here.

Was browsing reddit and came across a thread, filled with BS and misinformation from delusional stupid leftist teens. How about that?

Kill yourself faggot nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo, mortis, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others

many young males are autistic and falling for the incel meme and going er on innocent people just because they are having sex.

as a guy that has sex often i have to watch over my shoulders and keep track of my surroundings every time i go out with partner in fear of knowing some mentally incel might plan his next mass shooting on me.

incel movement is getting bigger and soon will become a better threat than radical islam.

young men are getting brainwashed and radicalized by the incel movement everyday and encouraged to go on killings.

government needs to step forward and cut the head of the snake thats poisoning the minds of young men and shut down all websites like this, they serve no purpose but to destroy society.

Only websites that should be allowed on the internet are socially adjusted ones like reddit.
bro i just use this site for fun

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
Have you ever stopped to think that this is easily avoided by offering sex to incels?

Lol compared to islam, while their goal is literally to destroy the west,incel's goal is to get sex.

Not counting the amount, there are millions of soldiers heavily armed against autistic virgins

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
Even if this website is shut down, more will pop up. I've been around the Sluthate days and prior to that, 4chan. If this site disappears, I'll find a new one. Inceldom won't cease to exist because websites are shut down. Having websites where incels can vent is a better alternative to them going ER.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, playboicarti, Clark69 and 4 others
Even if this website is shut down, more will pop up. I've been around the Sluthate days and prior to that, 4chan. If this site disappears, I'll find a new one. Inceldom won't cease to exist because websites are shut down. Having websites where incels can vent is a better alternative to them going ER.
Agree. This guy thinks it's some ideology that makes them go ER. No, it's the deprivation of friendships and bullying that makes people go ER.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, karbo, Tallooksmaxxer and 2 others
No it was the autism/genetics and enviroment that caused it, if somone goes ER "over this forum" it was going to happen regardless

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Clark69, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
No it was the autism/genetics and enviroment that caused it, if somone goes ER "over this forum" it was going to happen regardless
This. I was planning on stabbing some classmates cause they were assholes to me in High School even before knowing about these types of websites. I decided against it cause a friend talked me out of it and ironically showed me /r9k/ which made me realize I'm not alone in my inceldom and made me calm down. Basically an Incel site prevented a tragedy. :ogre:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao, Ethniframementalcel, GetShrekt and 2 others
If this forum shuts down I'm going ER tomorrow.

• Love it
blackpill dot club

• +1
blackpill dot club
Untitled

:ogre::ogre::ogre:

• Woah
Reactions: stevielake
dnrd suck my dick bitch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Calls for stronger government and refers to his girlfriend as his "partner". You sir are a faggot. Get the f*ck off this site and go cry on Reddit.

Anyways you won't have to worry. I don't even have to look at your girl. Judging by what type of dude you are I already know that nonody's gonna look at her and be envious of anyone who has sex with her. Anyone going ER would just leave you two alone.

• +1
Reactions: karbo
inceldom is not a movement, it is the condition of a man who has not had sex for 6 months or more.

didn't read

Can't see a single reply on this thread btw.

i have to watch over my shoulders and keep track of my surroundings every time i go out with partner in fear of knowing some mentally incel might plan his next mass shooting on me
But you're the normal one

:feelshah: fuck you nigger

u r the biggest joke on these incels forums tbqh kathesrimsa

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
It will eventually

And that's why you belong in the kitchen. Although, ugh, that can be dangerous. But we all must take risks! My ex had problems taking baths because the faucet and knobs were confusing to her. Even the plug she didn't quite know how to work. So we learned together whenever she takes baths, to let me know so I can run in there as the water overflows. And ugh, I have told her many times, "Just turn the knob in the opposite direction and the water will stop!"

"No, Jim! Stop being so silly. If I turn the knob in the opposite direction, then all that water in the tub will get sucked back into the faucet, you big dum-dum! But I still love you even though you can be a dummy at times." She had a habit of reminding me there was no hope for her.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member 19499 and Solar

Yes, a PSL forum certainly pushed Saint Elliot to commit his crime.

Bully1

Bully

Bully2

Bully4

Bully5

• +1
Reactions: karbo
another day another larper