Internet Karate Kid shows up to his first MMA Training session and ties to teach the coach

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer

Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Banderacell, AscendingHero, Clark69 and 19 others
I still hate Twitter

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, Moggie and Deleted member 19453
them keyboard warriors

“Internet karate kid”
“Model at Instagram”

Oh yeah I am a soldier at call of duty

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, AlexanderTheGreat11, n0rthface and 5 others
If the white guy was trained he could've easily beat him
Jfl the guy was still standing after getting hit

Here before this gets 30 reacts just because it’s posted by forevergymcel. Jfl at looksmax politics

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Banderacell, AscendingHero, Clark69 and 23 others
That coach punches are terrible tf. That was not karate.

Last edited:
Coach is a scammer wtf r those punches. No form whatsoever. Clown show this entire video jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Banderacell, n0rthface, Moggie and 8 others
lol

he didnt do shit.. the coach

Coach is a scammer wtf r those punches. No form whatsoever. Clown show this entire video jfl
I saw the original video, coach is a wing chun guy apparently

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Moggie, Truecel14, makeme183 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet

"fUCK YOU MAN!!"

caging at this shit jfl. yeah good luck blocking jack when you're getting your face blasted in and you don't know shit for shit on ground game.

jfl at the faggot trying to butt heads too and wonder why he's getting his jaw rocked.

THIS NIGGA WAS WEARING GLOVES AND STILL FUCKING HIM UP
Mike tyson laugh

• JFL
Reactions: NFA PB
Average black negro finding every excuse to be violent

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Dystopian
That coach punches are terrible tf. That was not karate.
Average black negro finding every excuse to be violent
Coach was angry, it’s quite hard to remain level headed and throw good skill moves in fights when you’re pumped with adrenaline coach also had gloves on which trust me hurt a lot less when hit, the fact that the cumskin had a bloody face from gloves shows this old geezer has hands.Not only that but it’s natrual for humans to grapple in fights this is why BJJ is the best martial arts for a street fight @FailedNormieManlet the cumskin shouldn’t have been rude then he wouldn’t have gotten his shit knocked out. Pink men need to learn their place they are weak and cannot face BBC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NFA PB, forevergymcelling, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Coach was angry, it’s quite hard to remain level headed and throw good skill moves in fights when you’re pumped with adrenaline coach also had gloves on which trust me hurt a lot less when hit, the fact that the cumskin had a bloody face from gloves shows this old geezer has hands.Not only that but it’s natrual for humans to grapple in fights this is why BJJ is the best martial arts for a street fight @FailedNormieManlet the cumskin shouldn’t have been rude then he wouldn’t have gotten his shit knocked out. Pink men need to learn their place they are weak and cannot face BBC
LARPing niggas acting like they would remain levelheaded and throw better punches jfl.

• +1
Reactions: NFA PB, Moggie and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I agree, if coach knew some bjj he could have armbarred the poor kid. If the kid even knew some basic grappling he could have literally rag dolled the coach lol.

BBCs are powerful bro, that’s why when I’m prime minister, everyone gets a free subscription to blacked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: makeme183 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I agree, if coach knew some bjj he could have armbarred the poor kid. If the kid even knew some basic grappling he could have literally rag dolled the coach lol.

BBCs are powerful bro, that’s why when I’m prime minister, everyone gets a free subscription to blacked
I’ll be real I don’t think the blk guy wanted to truly hurt the kid so I doubt he’d ever do that shit to him if he knew BJJ. He just wanted to make a point. If the kid knew grappling he could have prob outskilled the coach but the coach was clearly stronger which is embarrassing as the coach is in his 50s and the young guy is a 20stn year old

Last edited:
I think I would, but I've been training since before you left your dad's nutsack.
Yeah, all calm till I blast you in the face and snap your jaw off JFL. Keep coping.

• JFL
Reactions: FoolOfAGook
^ the fight experts above me haven't been in a fight ever.

coach is just beating him out of rage, he is not playing professional karate punch shit.

Here before this gets 30 reacts just because it’s posted by forevergymcel. Jfl at looksmax politics
damn, i thought everyone knew and kept pretending.
forevergymceling is actually a manelt shitskin fatty in his mom's basement who has 50+ alts, he keeps posting and giving himself reacts.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, ascension, Pikabro and 1 other person
^ the fight experts above me haven't been in a fight ever.

coach is just beating him out of rage, he is not playing professional karate punch shit.
No shit the preschooler hasn't been in a fight.

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
Nice, so this going to be one of those threads where every looksmax faggot is suddenly a warrior irl and hard af (all still mog me tho)?

Keep going though.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
legit tbh. That coach is unprofessional af. When I used to train if some nutjob came in the coach would refuse to spar. Fighting weirdos is how you wind up getting shot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
I just love how the background is a complete shithole

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
I don't even know how that showed off any mma skill, that just looked like any standard fight between two untrained people. But BBC was stronger and fought more seriously at first so he destroyed white boy. In an actual fight where they both start off ready to beat each other up I think yt boi takes it..

damn, i thought everyone knew and kept pretending.
forevergymceling is actually a manelt shitskin fatty in his mom's basement who has 50+ alts, he keeps posting and giving himself reacts.
:feelsgiga: :feelsgiga:

:feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Psychophilly
ofc it's another white boy getting beat up by the bbc and embarrassing himself on the internet

I would comeback with a machete and maul that nigger.

Nice, so this going to be one of those threads where every looksmax faggot is suddenly a warrior irl and hard af (all still mog me tho)?

View attachment 1975918

Keep going though.
its all bullshit bro average org user has model looks, can throw hands and is tough af yet is incel wit no matches but fucks your mum bro

jfl

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
jfl at the wheres wally looking ass drip @fucclife

karate coach got no rizz

he can't keep getting away with this
the chad halo is so strong even on blackpilled incel forums they still somehow find a way to climb the social hierarchy

• +1
"fUCK YOU MAN!!"

caging at this shit jfl. yeah good luck blocking jack when you're getting your face blasted in and you don't know shit for shit on ground game.

jfl at the faggot trying to butt heads too and wonder why he's getting his jaw rocked.

THIS NIGGA WAS WEARING GLOVES AND STILL FUCKING HIM UP
View attachment 1975888
Gloves don't dampen your attack just reduce pain from headshots

• +1
he can't keep getting away with this
the chad halo is so strong even on blackpilled incel forums they still somehow find a way to climb the social hierarchy

52k reacts on reddit

19 on org

:feelshehe:

didnt notice the kid has the edgar cut, classic edgar behaviour

btw caging at the redditors shitting on this kid like they arent mostly fat neckbeards who even this kid would beat in a fight

• +1
Reactions: Tallcurrycel
@ICANNOTBECONTAINED post that video of the ethnic boxing that faggot ass noodlehead white bo