Interracial couple = instant dirty looks

distance decay

distance decay

what do u desiree
I live in a majority-white town and I went to dinner with a white brunette girl and the amount of dirty looks I got was insane, even she commented on it, was funny asf tho laughed it off, funniest part was when we were waiting for waiter to bring us to the reservation, there were two 20 year olds on stools behind us chatting and I pulled her skirt down to assert dominance or whateva

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, PrinceLuenLeoncur, bloomercel and 2 others

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Ricky212
I live in a majority-white town and I went to dinner with a white brunette girl and the amount of dirty looks I got was insane, even she commented on it, was funny asf tho laughed it off, funniest part was when we were waiting for waiter to bring us to the reservation, there were two 20 year olds on stools behind us chatting and I pulled her skirt down to assert dominance or whateva
IMG 5079

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
those dirty looks are from me buddy

Especially white- gook couples
Latinx- white couples

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, distance decay, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme
When I dated a curry foid all the browns of every race Arab etc all stared @ us lmfao

When I dated a white foid nobody looked I guess you must be in a town or village instead of a city. Well guys did look but @ her HUGE FAT ASS HOLY FUCK HER ASS WAS BIG I HAD HUGE DOPAMINE ONG

• JFL
Reactions: Orvka381 and distance decay
You are black right?

Truth they also feel unnatural