Intimidating new section

Deleted member 2095

Deleted member 2095

Kraken
Fuaaark all the Knowledge about to emerge in the coming weeks/months!!!!!!!!

that is crazy, man.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
Its all pointless and cope. No "success and power" for your face. We're all just going to become money/career coping boomercels. It really is a curry mentality tbh. I expected better from this forum ded srs.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zygos4Life, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 685 and 4 others
I am so hyped tbh ngl
If Psl community is redpilled in looksmaxing as much than on looks, some good shit is coming

Its all pointless and cope. No "success and power" for your face. We're all just going to become money/career coping boomercels. It really is a curry mentality tbh. I expected better from this forum ded srs.

Keep crying for us you jewish kike

Keep crying for us you jewish kike
Jfl, you say "keep crying for us" as if you are going to make some massive success. We are SUBHUMAN. You will have a burst of motivation at the start, but then the blackpill will once again dominate your thoughts and you will return to rotmaxxing.
Bluepills everywhere on the forum lately tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 685
Jfl, you say "keep crying for us" as if you are going to make some massive success. We are SUBHUMAN. You will have a burst of motivation at the start, but then the blackpill will once again dominate your thoughts and you will return to rotmaxxing.

JFL if you just give up i have seen lifefuel shit lately

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround
Could be partial cope, still, being rich helps kidmaxxing too.
Money is power.
Your kids could get insane looksmaxes with your money as adults in the future and marry up, improve your genes.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
It's a good addition in my opinion. This forum is sometimes too autistic, incels cockblocking each other and triggering each others complexes and anxieties.
If one looksmaxes while lifemaxing, he will become a better version compared to just looksmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and TheMewingBBC
yes im sure all the 17 year old europeans here will give me priceless advice on making fat stacks and blowing hot crusty loads in the snatches of beautiful girls

If one looksmaxes while lifemaxing, he will become a better version compared to just looksmaxing.
That should be the point, being the best version of yourself as possible. Just as you want to look the best you possibly can.
Why ascend the best you can and have lookism move more into your favor but still living a shitty life

Check it, majority of the criticism of the forum like “nobody will use this” “it’s not going to benefit anyone in reality” etc can be said the same for whenever the first Lookmaxxing forum was put out.
Not everyone going to benefit from this forum the same way not everyone benefited from the looksmax section, only those serious and take the necessary measures will.

Lookism bitcoin forum receive the same criticism in its infancy, yet again we saw the rise of two millionaires and others who made enough moneyfor the procedures they want plus more

who cares lol, aren't we already hating women?