introducing myself

Muttcel foid killer

Muttcel foid killer

YTPPS
Im 5'11 leanmaxxed Mutt Norwood 2 nogger nose fairly good eye are weak chin good voice pale skin bullied since 1st grade started reading hentai and watching anime at 9 started learning about lookism at 11 got banned from 4chan at age 14 got banned on reddit at 15 started trolling and complaining on various small forums and getting perma banned by the cucked mods since February i genuinely hate most incels since their just failed normies and asshats fuck all of you guys but im gonna use this place for a while dont care if you like me i like mutts chinks hapas poojetas and whites i hate sheeboons and think latinas are mid fight me pussy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: YungTrappa, NoReedemingFeature, twojei and 7 others
whos black, ur dad or ur mom

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
whos black, ur dad or ur mom
my mom its mostly black with some english ancestry my dad is Scots-irish Native and part black most people think im either spic north African or a blasian

• JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa and sportsmogger
my mom its mostly black with some english ancestry my dad is Scots-irish Native and part black most people think im either spic north African or a blasian
North african in chandala

You mean Sudanese

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger and sportsmogger
Yes nigga and no half this forum is 5’7 20 year olds
not from what im seeing its legit 14-17yos tall fags with mogger faces asking for advice LIKE TOUCH GRASS NIGGA

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Point is that whoever said you looked north african is retarded
that was just at outliar tbh never said i was racially ambiguous just listed some guesses for the fuck of it most people assume im domican or 50/50 BW

Im 5'11 leanmaxxed Mutt Norwood 2 nogger nose fairly good eye are weak chin good voice pale skin bullied since 1st grade started reading hentai and watching anime at 9 started learning about lookism at 11 got banned from 4chan at age 14 got banned on reddit at 15 started trolling and complaining on various small forums and getting perma banned by the cucked mods since February i genuinely hate most incels since their just failed normies and asshats fuck all of you guys but im gonna use this place for a while dont care if you like me i like mutts chinks hapas poojetas and whites i hate sheeboons and think latinas are mid fight me pussy
bro ru bleachcel?

• +1
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer
bro ru bleachcel?
no i just have naturallly light skin and dont go out in the sun alot when i was born i was so pale doctors thaught i was albino i darkened up later on but still have fairly light skin think drake or steph curry

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
no i just have naturallly light skin and dont go out in the sun alot when i was born i was so pale doctors thaught i was albino i darkened up later on but still have fairly light skin think drake or steph curry
at least ur mulato so got race halo

• +1

at least ur mulato so got race halo
i suppose im no meeks but id say at least on omegle i have niche appeal 10% of the time i get called cute or hot but irl its a desert im KHHV only rhino bimax and minox would ascend me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and isis_Bleach
i suppose im no meeks but id say at least on omegle i have niche appeal 10% of the time i get called cute or hot but irl its a desert im KHHV only rhino bimax and minox would ascend me
Do you look like xxxtentacion
i gotta try being lean

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
  • +1
Do you look like xxxtentacion
i gotta try being lean
Nah not really x is a couple shades darker then me and has dreads i have shorter hair and ocassionally rock the fade i also look 2-3 years younger than i am and x has a better nose

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
Can I get thr blasian pass?
im not blasian though chicks sometimes think that and one chick on omegle said she like me eyes because it reminder her of kpop stars

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Is your avi you irl?

• +1
Is your avi you irl?
kinda i made it to look simalier to me but mustache is a bit exageratted my father can grow full beard while i have out of control sides burns a barely visible 5 oclock shadow and pedo statche rest is accurate though including nose size

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
Late 2000s muttcel

• +1