introducing "sp3lling", my own personal looksmaxxing technique.

sp3ll

sp3ll

cutecelmaxxing
I'm gonna get called retard by the majority replying to this post but.

my personal posturemaxxing i guess

What sp3lling essentially is, is essentially instead of doing stupid chin tuck exercises, always chin tucking(except when laying in bed etc.) as much as you can without it looking weird..
The first day of doing this, I could feel a huge pain around my shoulders when going to sleep as I started relaxing, nothing dangerous just my muscle fibers recovering generally improving my posture.

I'm on like day 12 of sp3lling now and last time I could sit in front of a computer feeling this comfortable was long ago, i think it's also affecting me more positively mentally, my airways could even have widened from it or it was from other posturemaxxes.

fuck you, it's called sp3lling, I'm 35% through skim reading every post on the looksmaxxing section and the only posts on posture I've seen have only mentioned "chin tucking" which many interpret as excersies you have to do daily yuck.

get godly posture like Lawliet and slay with that autistic rizz

I also have some combinations to this which work like a charm but I'll mention that in my extreme looksmax summary once I've examined this whole fucking forum
death note eating GIF

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, bluderbra, Deleted member 19766 and 5 others

What sp3lling essentially is, is essentially instead of doing stupid chin tuck exercises, always chin tucking(except when laying in bed etc.) as much as you can without it looking weird..
The first day of doing this, I could feel a huge pain around my shoulders when going to sleep as I started relaxing, nothing dangerous just my muscle fibers recovering generally improving my posture.

I'm on like day 12 of sp3lling now and last time I could sit in front of a computer feeling this comfortable was long ago, i think it's also affecting me more positively mentally, my airways could even have widened from it or it was from other posturemaxxes.

fuck you, it's called sp3lling, I'm 35% through skim reading every post on the looksmaxxing section and the only posts on posture I've seen have only mentioned "chin tucking" which many interpret as excersies you have to do daily yuck.

I also have some combinations to this which work like a charm but I'll mention that in my extreme looksmax summary once I've examined this whole fucking forum
death note eating GIF
mirin the dedication tbh, tag me in the final summary

• +1
Reactions: thecel and lasnt
death note l GIF

Mogs

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564 and thecel

death note eating GIF
additional observation: my overdeveloped? bigger side of neck has gotten warm numbing sensations, my theory is that my neck muscle imbalance could be balancing out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and thecel

death note eating GIF
third observation: I can sit in a lotus position in front of the computer for noticeably longer without it feeling uncomfortable

hopefully your syndrome will be named after you as well

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, Whatashame, Iteration and 6 others

Ultimate freetimecel, you're really dedicating yourself to this, respecc :y'all:.

mirin the dedication tbh, tag me in the final summary

Yes pls tag me too when you post your summary :y'all:

i did the same thing but gave up after 3 days

its really not bothering if you get used to it but you feel like a moron bcz deepdown you know it wont do shit and its all cope

Ultimate freetimecel, you're really dedicating yourself to this, respecc :y'all:.

Yes pls tag me too when you post your summary :y'all:
yeah man gotta fill in the gaps
after this it's bout' money
then youtube and shit

yeah man gotta fill in the gaps
after this it's bout' money
then youtube and shit
You seem to really have planned this, feels like an ascension plan tbh :think:. Do you plan on making videos related to looksmaxxing like your iceberg one or other type of contents?

You seem to really have planned this, feels like an ascension plan tbh :think:. Do you plan on making videos related to looksmaxxing like your iceberg one or other type of contents?
yeah and all for free cause I know other ways to make money anyway

• +1
Reactions: howtoloooksmax?
yeah sure but not for this community, it deserves free information
You're great for this forum, if you ever make a post on money making (or other guides) I'd be sure to read it all

You're great for this forum, if you ever make a post on money making (or other guides) I'd be sure to read it all
fuck yeah, I just wanna leave my mark, nothing more, nothing less.
death note GIF

• +1
Reactions: howtoloooksmax?

death note eating GIF
Based profile picture.

looking forward for your contributions to the forum

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
fuck yeah, I just wanna leave my mark, nothing more, nothing less.
death note GIF
JFL, what a faggot. Nice second account. Nobody except for greycels will fall for whatever bullshit scam you are planning on pulling. I can see exactly what you're trying to do nigga.

JFL, what a faggot. Nice second account. Nobody except for greycels will fall for whatever bullshit scam you are planning on pulling. I can see exactly what you're trying to do nigga.
Nah, I'm not putting my research behind a paywall you mentalchud.

I feel one of your upcoming post is gonna end up in BOTB section tag me when you do
Mirin dedtection since you joined 10 days ago

I feel one of your upcoming post is gonna end up in BOTB section tag me when you do
Mirin dedtection since you joined 10 days ago
been reading for 35 days nonstop about this looksmaxxing shit,
just wanna ingest everything so I can get into money, fame and social life/partner afterwards
i'm not missing out on anything

I'm also ignoring all these insults I'm getting on how I'm not some experienced looksmaxxer just because I don't know about this life threatening plastic surgery

I have at least 10% of what Enchanted_Elixir knows, absolute looksmaxxing playboy btw

• Love it
Reactions: anda1usi

death note eating GIF
So you just do chin tucks 24/7?

yep, doing it right now
just not too hard, shouldn't look weird
Yeah I'll start doing it today. This is to fix your nerd neck correct?

Yeah I'll start doing it today. This is to fix your nerd neck correct?
yessir, it's the long term results that are the best
no more coping with exercises

yessir, it's the long term results that are the best
no more coping with exercises
Seems legit. Hope someone finds a long term method for APT

sp3lling could fix APT to a degree as well, I can't prove this though
Bro the name sp3lling is making me laugh but ill try this out

Bro the name sp3lling is making me laugh but ill try this out
i just wanna make sure it's got my name in it when it goes mainstream lol

i just wanna make sure it's got my name in it when it goes mainstream lol
Why can't you do this while sleeping btw?

Why can't you do this while sleeping btw?
personally i don't like the idea of pushing back your head while it's tilted against a pillow, I'm a side sleeper
if you're a back sleeper you should have no problem sp3lling while sleeping

I don't know if I'm reading right. Are you saying you do chin tucks 24/7 or you're always in the chin tuck position without moving your head?

I don't know if I'm reading right. Are you saying you do chin tucks 24/7 or you're always in the chin tuck position without moving your head?
I always push in my head as a chin tuck without it looking weird 24/7 except when I'm sleeping or doing things where my head is tilting, I don't wanna chin tuck while my head is in an asymmetrical position

• +1
Reactions: anda1usi
Also, how exactly do chin tucks help with neck posture? Is it that strengthening the muscles on the back of your neck will make them strain/hurt less when you actually correct your posture?

Also, how exactly do chin tucks help with neck posture? Is it that strengthening the muscles on the back of your neck will make them strain/hurt less when you actually correct your posture?
The first days of doing this my traps(back neck muscles) hurt like hell as i went to sleep which meant they were going to regenerate.
so, it improves your posture by strengthening your traps and by pushing your neck and defaulting it to the new position

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
and by pushing your neck and defaulting it to the new position
This is the part I don't understand, I get the strengthening part but not how having stronger muscles will automatically make you have better posture.

This is the part I don't understand, I get the strengthening part but not how having stronger muscles will automatically make you have better posture.
Works the same way as posture. As you continuously adapt your body to a position, it will naturally go into that position.

• +1
yeah sure but not for this community, it deserves free information
Mirin effort and dedication, tag me if you end up tagging people in your big guide bro

• +1
Seems legit. Hope someone finds a long term method for APT
Stick your ass out all the time I'm not joking msk neurology apt for more details

I've been doing this for 3 years.

death note eating GIF
isn't that just what salludon did? 24/7 chin tuck

isn't that just what salludon did? 24/7 chin tuck
yep(or he is a fraudster or i've just been gaslighted by this forum) but I'm coining that word because I'm SP3LL lel

whenever you are done tag me bro