Introducing the JBO and JBY theories

Deleted member 3270

Deleted member 3270

Observantcel (tyrone)
Just Be Older

Females above 17 socially and legally in most areas date any guy from any number above their age. Many options are there and so hypergamy takes its course often. This type of situation between men and women is “default” and more common than Just Be Younger. With this one it’s easier because often it’s expected to be older than a girl you’re dating or in a situationship with. Just don’t catch a case

Just Be Younger

(not to be confused with MILFmaxxing)

Girls who are above my age (it doesn’t even have to be more than a year) show a surprising amount of likleyness compared to girls exactly my age. This is just my experience though as a moderately looksmaxed guy.

Dating as high as possible without going too far is how you balance he girls personality without sacrificing looks. We’re not looking for cougars here😂😂

Personal note
Strangely enough all the girls I dated in high school were in the grade exactly above me or the grade below me.
Girls in my exact age never fucked with me. It’s always been a mystery why and I always thought it had to do with me being socially stunted in some way.

Currently these ideas are just theories. I’m gathering evidence and seeing how true these hypotheses are. I’m pretty confident the Just Be Older or Just Be Younger methods of attraction can work for many or most looksmaxers

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270
Preciate it bro. I’m trying get this theory off the ground because I know it’s true and have the receipts to prove it (nudes from older girls)