Introducing "Yellow Star" Badge System For Indians

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
Muh Indians this. Muh Curry that. I've had enough of this shit.
It's time to start rounding em up for eventual extermination from the forum.

This comes in conjunction with moderator endorsement from @Gargantuan @tyronelite @Chad1212 and @PapiMew so that the forum may usher in a new era of segregation. (Pin Plz)

Every Curry User will be required to plaster a clearly visible yellow star on the bottom right corner of their Pfp, as demonstrated here:

Forum members may then proceed to ignore or report such users that their accounts may be scheduled for prompt deletion via humane methods.

To my knowledge, these are professed or highly suspected Curry members amongst us: @Preston @Moggedbyevery1 @Chadeep @justinzayn @FailedNormieManlet @Chinacurry @zv1212 @gamma @WontStopNorwooding @VicMackey @2000 @Salludon @RabidRosaries @inferiorpispot234 @forevergymcelling @PCT01 @enchanted_elixir @Bvnny. @Pakicel

If you are listed here or are Brown tinted skin yourself, pleace proceed to equipping your assorted badge for identification purposes.

There have been appointed a specific Geheime Staatspolizei or Gestapo team to carry out these deportations: @Biggdink @N0RTH @Thompsonz @AlexBrown84 @MarkCorrigan @cloUder @Johanjohan Please report any suspicious users to these officers.

Thank you and may the forum reign for a thousand years.
Perish Indica.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FrameMogger, DarkLooks, Deleted member 17791 and 53 others
yes, yellow star for @RabidRosaries profile. As soon as possible

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, ballskin, galego123 and 15 others
i would gladly serve for the sake of keeping this group of people easily identifiable
sad metal gear solid GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ballskin, galego123, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 10 others
@Preston is forum Ambedkar. He will use ur post as excuse to give reservation to curries. Curry posts will be shown first on botb off topic etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 16369 and 6 others

This comes in conjunction with moderator endorsement from @Gargantuan @tyronelite @Chad1212 and @PapiMew so that the forum may usher in a new era of segregation. (Pin Plz)
View attachment 1779703View attachment 1779725

Every Curry User will be required to plaster a clearly visible yellow star on the bottom right corner of their Pfp, as demonstrated here:
View attachment 1779707View attachment 1779711

Forum members may then proceed to ignore or report such users that their accounts may be scheduled for prompt deletion via humane methods.

To my knowledge, these are professed or highly suspected Curry members amongst us: @Preston @Moggedbyevery1 @Chadeep @justinzayn @FailedNormieManlet @Chinacurry @zv1212 @gamma @WontStopNorwooding @VicMackey @2000 @Salludon @RabidRosaries @inferiorpispot234 @forevergymcelling @PCT01 @enchanted_elixir @Bvnny. @Pakicel

If you are listed here or are Brown tinted skin yourself, pleace proceed to equipping your assorted badge for identification purposes.

There have been appointed a specific Geheime Staatspolizei or Gestapo team to carry out these deportations: @Biggdink @N0RTH @Thompsonz @AlexBrown84 @MarkCorrigan @cloUder @Johanjohan Please report any suspicious users to these officers.

Perish Indica.
I am white

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: FrameMogger, Deleted member 20618, ALP and 3 others
Done :feelsokman:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Deleted member 16369, Mouthbreath and 3 others
Then im leaving this forum

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Mouthbreath and Deleted member 14160
I vouch for this

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, galego123, BoneDensity and 4 others
Nigga tagged all the forum popular kids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
@Brownmistake

one of the funnier usernames

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 9801
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: FrameMogger, BigBundaSlapper, KING REIDYZ and 4 others
First and last time I’ll post my face on here. U mirin med mogger? I’m from idaly btw
C7F7DA40 49FD 4044 8936 FB9D3DC29AE3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, BigBundaSlapper, Deleted member 16369 and 5 others
Done.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
incredibly based post but ill do it only if we do it for asians too (they are far more subhuman)

and if someone knows how to add it to my gif pfp
Billy butcher

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, currylightskin, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
If I get a star on mine it'll take the emphasis away from Bella's angelic face :feelswhy:

We should do this for every race tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: galego123, Chadeep, Deleted member 16346 and 3 others
@ForeverRecession Again with the narrow thinking assuming every curry is brown tinted....

Everybody with curry ancestry regardless of their skintone qualifies,

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Deleted member 19398 and currylightskin
Over for my

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: galego123, Chadeep, currylightskin and 6 others
Me and the curry battalion mass immigrating Europe (we are blue)

SplendidUnrulyClownanemonefish max 1mb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, FailedNormieManlet, currylightskin and 1 other person
@
Biggdink
@Biggdink @
N0RTH
@N0RTH @
Thompsonz
@Thompsonz @
AlexBrown84
@AlexBrown84 @
MarkCorrigan
@MarkCorrigan @
cloUder
@cloUder @J@Johanjohan

No one takes any of these users seriously. :feelskek:

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 16275
I promise im not indian

can I join the Indian gang?

Should of just made it so you gotta have the star as ur custom title cause I ceebs making a gif version of my pfp

• +1
@forevergymcelling mate get in here he's lumped you in with the curries

Bump tbh :feelsgiga: @Anstrum95 @the BULL

Ay leave me out of this I ain’t endorse shit :lul: I don’t want no beef with curries

I got my own war to deal with already

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 14160
Wtf I've always thought @gamma was Italian... Ironic

Caged at me and @forevergymcelling tagged along the south-asian users of the forum :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
They could have kept quiet and maintained a low profile but instead they had to spread there retardation and cope

Caged at me and @forevergymcelling tagged along the south-asian users of the forum :lul::lul::lul:
Forevergymcel was a joke but I thought u were legit Indian? :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, galego123, Deleted member 16275 and 1 other person
@galego123 @dfucclife your grievances with curry will soon be over :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: galego123 and Deleted member 19157
@galego123 @dfucclife your grievances with curry will soon be over :Comfy:
you are not curry in my mind. you are whiter than crisick because of eye color etc. i know you didnt ask but just letting you know. i have no problems with them

• +1
indians and jews should be deported to Madagascar asap

View attachment 1779703View attachment 1779725

View attachment 1779707View attachment 1779711

Perish Indica.
You fucking NAZI💀💀💀💀🤮✨😹😹

• So Sad
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 14160
Let's flip the script. Every non-Indian must wear a yellow star on their avi.

So many Indians aren’t wearing a star
Wtf is this ?

• +1
  • +1
remove your star now @inferiorpispot234
its an order

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 16275

Users who are viewing this thread