Introduction To Polynucleotides; Hollow Eyes, Atrophic Scarred, Saggy And Aged Skin Solver

AySab

AySab

Bronze
This is more of a in-depth analysis of polynucleotides, I made a thread before but it didn’t get that much attention, so I am making a PT2 but much more in-depth.

So what are polynucleotides you may ask, (science stuff incoming, if you want TLDR; scroll down) polynucleotides are natural compounds in DNA and RNA. It’s specifically a combination of nucleotide monomers which are connected to each other through covalent bonds. A single polynucleotide molecule consists of 14 or more monomers of nucleotide in a chain structure. Now, the one we use are natural DNA molecules extracted from salmon or trout sperm :lul: that are so purified that the DNA fragments are the same as human DNA. polynucleotides is also broken into a famous subtype called polydeoxyribonucleotides (PDRN). There is barely any difference expect that polydeoxyribonucleotides helps in effectively healing the skin structure while polynucleotides work as structural support as the skin heals and stays in the skin longer. More about how polynucleotides work, essentially they act as a bio-stimulator which up regulates fibroblast cells which can help with tissue regeneration, boost collagen and elastin. (There is much more benefits but no one is going to read this :feelswhy:).
People usually opt for Profhilo, which is down right stupid, why? Well Profhilo only helps the skin by supplying it with giga amounts of hyaluronic acid, this is nothing though when compared to polynucleotide serums; the polynucleotide serums are formulated with giga amounts of multi-peptides, glutathione, collagen and hyaluronic acid.

TLDR; Now, what can they treat? Well, as I explained (if you even read :forcedsmile:), because of the crazy effects they have on collagen, they can help with reducing wrinkles, hydrating your skin, atrophic scar reduction and regeneration, skin regeneration, helps reduce acne, helps combat collagen deficiency, can help reduce hyperpigmentation, can stimulate new hair growth, can be used for it’s anti-inflammation properties, can supply hydration to the skin, helps fight signs of aging and even reverse them, helps fill dark circles under the eyes (hollow eyes), can help reduce rosacea, visibly reduces stretch marks, reduces texture on the skin, helps reverse actinic elastosis, visibly minimises pores and increases elasticity.

Now, how long does it take to work? well results CAN be visible after one treatment but it WILL require 3 treatments over the course of 3 weeks (one treatment each week).

IMPORTANT: DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU WANT TO TREAT THE PRODUCT WILL BE DIFFERENT, SO LEAVE IN THE REPLIES WHAT YOU WANT TO TREAT AND I WILL RECOMMEND YOU A PRODUCT; SOURCING IS EASY JUST FIND A KOREAN SHOP THAT SENDS TO YOUR COUNTRY, I LIVE IN AUSTRALIA AND HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH CUSTOMS! (I MIGHT NOT REPLY TO EVERYONE AS I AM A NORMAL HUMAN BEING THAT HAS TO DO NORMAL THINGS :incel:)

Okay, so after you know what you want to treat and found a product that suits your needs we will go into how to use it.
Now some of the products come with the syringe itself but, if it doesn’t you’ll have to do mesotherapy (requires a needle) or you can use a insulin syringe to inject, hydra-stamp (probably the easiest way to inject) and micro needling device. I myself use a micro-needling device (dr.pen) and I utilise it as a serum whilst doing deep micro-needling for the treatment of my acne scars. (it just came in today so don’t ask me for personal experiences).

Now, I can’t provide information on the technique needed to inject (or the technique you’re preforming depending on the treatment whether it been hollow eyes or scars) on the face, you’ll have do your own research, don’t worry there a lot of videos explaining it and that techniques are very easy to replicate.

I recommend you to do your own research as I am only introducing polynucleotides but, again, I’ll try to answer your questions, thank you for reading!

• +1
Reactions: greycel, FootFungus88, greywind and 14 others
dnr (yet)

• +1
Reactions: AySab
Good thread

• +1
Reactions: soover4me and AySab
I want to treat Nasolabialfolds

• Hmm...
Reactions: soover4me
Maganizes for women wrote about this years decades ago.

• +1
@FacialStructure404

Yeah but I am not recessed. My Skin is subsceptible for wrinkles. They are more like wrinkles from laughing around my nose than real nasolabialfolds.

Yeah but I am not recessed. My Skin is subsceptible for wrinkles. They are more like wrinkles from laughing around my nose than real nasolabialfolds.
how severe are there? if you can provide a photo that would be helpful. because you might need another treatment other than PN injections depending on the severity.
But if they are wrinkles, I would do deep microneedling with a simple hyaluronic acid serum, I don’t think you’ll need to spend $100 on this to treat some simple wrinkles.
But, if you really want it, I would recommend you to try Rejuran HB injectables, just do some research on the application.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: future_
what product / methodology would you use to specifically treat dark undereyes then

• +1
what product / methodology would you use to specifically treat dark undereyes then
there are multiple products that help with that, i’ll list a few, EYEBELLA PN 1%, AMIEYES PDRN and ILLUMA LUNA.
There are many more of course, which can be researched and you can also try Dermaheal dark circle solution which works as well but it doesn’t include PN. beware that these require mesotherapy injection and if you’re scared of needles, you can opt out and use tretinoin to thicken the skin under the eyes.

• Woah
Reactions: greycel
This is more of a in-depth analysis of polynucleotides, I made a thread before but it didn’t get that much attention, so I am making a PT2 but much more in-depth.

So what are polynucleotides you may ask, (science stuff incoming, if you want TLDR; scroll down) polynucleotides are natural compounds in DNA and RNA. It’s specifically a combination of nucleotide monomers which are connected to each other through covalent bonds. A single polynucleotide molecule consists of 14 or more monomers of nucleotide in a chain structure. Now, the one we use are natural DNA molecules extracted from salmon or trout sperm :lul: that are so purified that the DNA fragments are the same as human DNA. polynucleotides is also broken into a famous subtype called polydeoxyribonucleotides (PDRN). There is barely any difference expect that polydeoxyribonucleotides helps in effectively healing the skin structure while polynucleotides work as structural support as the skin heals and stays in the skin longer. More about how polynucleotides work, essentially they act as a bio-stimulator which up regulates fibroblast cells which can help with tissue regeneration, boost collagen and elastin. (There is much more benefits but no one is going to read this :feelswhy:).
People usually opt for Profhilo, which is down right stupid, why? Well Profhilo only helps the skin by supplying it with giga amounts of hyaluronic acid, this is nothing though when compared to polynucleotide serums; the polynucleotide serums are formulated with giga amounts of multi-peptides, glutathione, collagen and hyaluronic acid.

TLDR
; Now, what can they treat? Well, as I explained (if you even read :forcedsmile:), because of the crazy effects they have on collagen, they can help with reducing wrinkles, hydrating your skin, atrophic scar reduction and regeneration, skin regeneration, helps reduce acne, helps combat collagen deficiency, can help reduce hyperpigmentation, can stimulate new hair growth, can be used for it’s anti-inflammation properties, can supply hydration to the skin, helps fight signs of aging and even reverse them, helps fill dark circles under the eyes (hollow eyes), can help reduce rosacea, visibly reduces stretch marks, reduces texture on the skin, helps reverse actinic elastosis, visibly minimises pores and increases elasticity.

Now, how long does it take to work? well results CAN be visible after one treatment but it WILL require 3 treatments over the course of 3 weeks (one treatment each week).

IMPORTANT: DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU WANT TO TREAT THE PRODUCT WILL BE DIFFERENT, SO LEAVE IN THE REPLIES WHAT YOU WANT TO TREAT AND I WILL RECOMMEND YOU A PRODUCT; SOURCING IS EASY JUST FIND A KOREAN SHOP THAT SENDS TO YOUR COUNTRY, I LIVE IN AUSTRALIA AND HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH CUSTOMS! (I MIGHT NOT REPLY TO EVERYONE AS I AM A NORMAL HUMAN BEING THAT HAS TO DO NORMAL THINGS :incel:)

Okay, so after you know what you want to treat and found a product that suits your needs we will go into how to use it.
Now some of the products come with the syringe itself but, if it doesn’t you’ll have to do mesotherapy (requires a needle) or you can use a insulin syringe to inject, hydra-stamp (probably the easiest way to inject) and micro needling device. I myself use a micro-needling device (dr.pen) and I utilise it as a serum whilst doing deep micro-needling for the treatment of my acne scars. (it just came in today so don’t ask me for personal experiences).

Now, I can’t provide information on the technique needed to inject (or the technique you’re preforming depending on the treatment whether it been hollow eyes or scars) on the face, you’ll have do your own research, don’t worry there a lot of videos explaining it and that techniques are very easy to replicate.

I recommend you to do your own research as I am only introducing polynucleotides but, again, I’ll try to answer your questions, thank you for reading!
dnr

TLDR
; Now, what can they treat? Well, as I explained (if you even read :forcedsmile:), because of the crazy effects they have on collagen, they can help with reducing wrinkles, hydrating your skin, atrophic scar reduction and regeneration, skin regeneration, helps reduce acne, helps combat collagen deficiency, can help reduce hyperpigmentation, can stimulate new hair growth, can be used for it’s anti-inflammation properties, can supply hydration to the skin, helps fight signs of aging and even reverse them, helps fill dark circles under the eyes (hollow eyes), can help reduce rosacea, visibly reduces stretch marks, reduces texture on the skin, helps reverse actinic elastosis, visibly minimises pores and increases elasticity.

There is always something more to do to improve your looks

TLDR

So if i dont have Hollow Eyes, Atrophic Scarred, Saggy or Aged Skin this is useless?

• Hmm...
There is always something more to do to improve your looks

So if i dont have Hollow Eyes, Atrophic Scarred, Saggy or Aged Skin this is useless?
No, you can still use it to age better if you wish, but im guessing you probably have tretinoin already which works just fine.

• +1
Reactions: mathis
No, you can still use it to age better if you wish, but im guessing you probably have tretinoin already which works just fine.
Yep i do use tretinoin. Thx tho

• +1

TLDR

good thread but brother please format😭🙏

• +1
What about undereye fat and lip fullness.

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW

TLDR

mirin this research nice

• Love it

TLDR

@Clavicular rep this one, and is there any way to get rid of the old one?

Bump bump bump

• Love it
i’ll try to convince a mod to put u in BOTB 🙏 def worth it ( idk if it will work tho )

• +1
i’ll try to convince a mod to put u in BOTB 🙏 def worth it ( idk if it will work tho )
thanks, that would be highly appreciated :love::love:

• +1
Reactions: mathis
which one for hollow undereyes

which one for hollow undereyes

there are multiple products that help with that, i’ll list a few, EYEBELLA PN 1%, AMIEYES PDRN and ILLUMA LUNA.
There are many more of course, which can be researched and you can also try Dermaheal dark circle solution which works as well but it doesn’t include PN. beware that these require mesotherapy injection and if you’re scared of needles, you can opt out and use tretinoin to thicken the skin under the eyes.

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
can stimulate new hair growth,
just googled polynucleotides for hair growth and the pictures look promising but i can't tell how believable they are
i will research more and might inject into my eyebrows so they become wider

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AySab and noodlelover
which serum would you recommend for acne scars? (preferably a source for an eurofag)
i suppose it doesnt have to be injected if combined with microneedling right?

which serum would you recommend for acne scars? (preferably a source for an eurofag)
i suppose it doesnt have to be injected if combined with microneedling right?
curenex pdrn serum is the one I use for microneedling.
Rejuvan S is also good for treating acne scars but it requires injecting in the face via mesotherapy.

• +1
Reactions: piec
hyperpigmentation/uneven skin tone?
scars?

• +1
some serums include glutathione, and by scarring, im guessing acne, yes it can help too.
nah i broke my nose as a kid and my scars don't really fade

Mogged by most other treatments tbh

??? PN is used as a serum, not an invasive treatment like peels and laser resurfacing.
The results you see in pics are probably all from the injectable form

• +1
Reactions: greycel
The results you see in pics are probably all from the injectable form
they are used as a cross treatment, the injectable form is a serum, its used with microneedling, prp, hydrastamp, hydraroller and mesotherapy.

Last edited: