“Introvert to Extravert” Is Low-IQ Cope

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Lots of ugly males wish they could becme more extraverted, like transforming from introvert to extravert.

This is a palpably stupid idea.

Based on basic blackpill facts, the cause of ugly men’s loneliness is their ugliness and not their personalities. Thus, being extraverted wouldn’t allow them to live “extraverted lifestyles”. What it would do is make them more miserable about being alone.

Going from introvert to extrovert makes you crave social interaction. But if your bad looks prevent you from getting social interaction, extraversion only results in a miserable life.

For ugly people, it’s ideal to be rather introverted because it lets them not be so sad when they’re alone.

The subhuman introvert is relaxing calmly reading a book before he goes to sleep.

The subhuman extravert is crying himself to sleep because he didn’t get invited to Stacy’s party.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Prince88, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 21381 and 14 others
i always dream about it, but then it always turns out that i hate it. It is what it is

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and thecel
just isolate yourself in your developmental years and develop schizoid personality disorder theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell, GetShrekt, Deleted member 20370 and 4 others
just isolate yourself in your developmental years and develop schizoid personality disorder theory

Retarded response. I’m only talking about subhuman uglies who are forced into isolation regardless. Of course normal-looking and attractive people are better off being social and extraverted people.

Your reply is “better to desire something your looks prevent you from getting” theory.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and to be human
Retarded response. I’m only talking about subhuman uglies who are forced into isolation regardless.

Your reply is “better to desire something your looks prevent you from getting” theory.
Extroverted guys get more pussy than the shy akward guys cope harder thats cuz they are more nt.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Extroverted guys get more pussy than the shy akward guys cope harder thats cuz they are more nt.

Did you read?

I said I’m not talking about average- and above-average- looking people!

Retarded response. I’m only talking about subhuman uglies who are forced into isolation regardless.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Did you read?

I said I’m not talking about average- and above-average- looking people!
I DID AND I KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT, LTN AND MTN HAVE BETTER CHANES OF GETTING PUSS IF THEY ARE EXTREVERTED

• WTF
Lots of ugly males wish they could becme more extraverted, like transforming from introvert to extravert.

Based on basic blackpill facts, the cause of ugly men’s loneliness is their ugliness and not their personalities. Thus, being extraverted wouldn’t allow them to live “extraverted lifestyles”. What it would do is make them more miserable about being alone.

Going from introvert to extrovert makes you crave social interaction. But if your bad looks prevent you from getting social interaction, extraversion only results in a miserable life.

For ugly people, it’s ideal to be rather introverted because it lets them not be so sad when they’re alone.

The subhuman introvert is relaxing calmly reading a book before he goes to sleep.

The subhuman extravert is crying himself to sleep because he didn’t get invited to Stacy’s party.
I know plenty of ugly extroverts. They do better than ugly introverts obviously so this is cope post to make you feel better about being a social autist.

• Hmm...
I DID AND I KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT, LTN AND MTN HAVE BETTER CHANES OF GETTING PUSS IF THEY ARE EXTREVERTED

MTN IS AVERAGE YOU BRAINLET COPER

I’M TALKING ABOUT SUBHUMANS!

Technically subhumans have better chances of getting puss if they are extraverted, but the cons outweigh the pros because their chance of getting puss is 0.000001%. If extraversion were to double the chance, it’d be 0.000002%. And extraversion also makes them more miserable cuz subhuman uglycels are lonely 99.9% of the time.

I know plenty of ugly extroverts. They do better than ugly introverts obviously so this is cope post to make you feel better about being a social autist.

Define “do better”.

Nerds *do better* in school, but they aren’t necessarily happier just because of this.

Extraverts do better socially than introverts do, however:
  • Introverted ugly manlet : 0 friends
  • Extraverted ugly manlet : 2 friends
  • Introverted tall Chad : 30 friends
  • Extraverted tall Chad : 500+ friends and parties every night
Being extraverted simply does not help ugly subhumans enough to make them happy. Extraverts crave socialization, and if you’re so ugly that your looks turn people away, you will fail to obtain the socialization that you crave.

Define “do better”.

Nerds *do better* in school, but they aren’t necessarily happier just because of this.

Extraverts do better socially than introverts do, however:
  • Introverted ugly manlet : 0 friends
  • Extraverted ugly manlet : 2 friends
  • Introverted tall Chad : 25 friends
  • Extraverted tall Chad : 500+ friends and parties every night
Being extraverted simply does not help ugly subhumans enough to make them happy. Extraverts crave socialization, and if you’re so ugly that your looks turn people away, you will fail to obtain the socialization that you crave.
I'm mostly introverted and have 10 friends who I would actually consider homies.

Extroverted ugly Manlet would have 30-40 friends and 25 they'd call homies.

Bullshit. And everyone craves socialization, not just extroverts. You have to be beyond subhuman to be turned away by male friends and excluded.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: djaberbod, It'snotover and thecel
You have to be beyond subhuman to be turned away by male friends and excluded.

Then why is it a common occurrence among incels?

( inb4 “uh autism bro” )

Then why is it a common occurrence among incels?

( inb4 “uh autism bro” )
im subhuman and have plenty of friends. even some thugmaxxed white kids from the hood

it is autism. you're 5"4 and asian so maybe you line up more with this part no offense but its still a mix of both for sure
You have to be beyond subhuman
(i seriously mean no offense i dont like to be mean to my fellow subhumans but its relevant here)

• JFL
Being GL while having a mid-high trust face is such a halo in one's social life bro.

You don't even have to be extraverted, guys and girls will just approach you at school/work or even in public to have a chat with you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and thecel
MTN IS AVERAGE YOU BRAINLET COPER

I’M TALKING ABOUT SUBHUMANS!

Technically subhumans have better chances of getting puss if they are extraverted, but the cons outweigh the pros because their chance of getting puss is 0.000001%. If extraversion were to double the chance, it’d be 0.000002%. And extraversion also makes them more miserable cuz subhuman uglycels are lonely 99.9% of the time.
DO YOU KNOW HOW RARE SUNHUMANS ARE RETARD THATS LIKE A FAT CHANCE YOULL SEE ONE LMFAOOO, GET OFF THE INTERNET

• WTF
hight iq thread, i'm unfortunately an extraverted subhuman and therefore i suffer from loneliness every fucking day

• So Sad
DO YOU KNOW HOW RARE SUNHUMANS ARE RETARD THATS LIKE A FAT CHANCE YOULL SEE ONE LMFAOOO, GET OFF THE INTERNET

bluepilled coper :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
i did it when i went thru puberty and drugmaxxed

• Woah

Nonsense, but yeah ugly extroverts are typically jestermaxxers

• Woah
Do u think I should be extrovert or it isn't worth it? Check my profile for pics
Retarded response. I’m only talking about subhuman uglies who are forced into isolation regardless. Of course normal-looking and attractive people are better off being social and extraverted people.

What about introverted normies?