invest in memecoins!!!!!!

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
Memecoins are part of the new meta nowadays. The gains you can make with it are nuts
It has a big risk to it tho, there are several things to look out for when scaling in a memecoin :

- LOCKED liquidity (the higher the better)
- relative low marketcap (not too low since a lot of coins get rugpulled)
- at least 2 weeks old since most memecoins get rugpulled around the first week they're brought into the market
- higher buy volume in comparison to sell volume
- the amount and experience of developers behind the coin

IF YOU HAVE A HIGH CAPITAL, let's say around 2k. I would DEF put at least 5% of it spread in several memecoins. 20 per coin MAX.
the best memecoins are always gonna be on the solana network, don't try to look for memecoins on the ethereum network since the fees are too high and it's more risky.
Only invest in memecoins on the eth chain when they're WELL-KNOWN and made from an experienced developer. (PSPS is a new coin on the eth chain, it represents the cat of THE owner of doge). I aped heavy in this coin since the makers are affiliated with the developers behind DOGE --> safe, experienced, well-known and good stats (liquidity, mc, ...)

• +1
Reactions: N1666, Zeta and 97baHater
Memecoins are part of the new meta nowadays. The gains you can make with it are nuts
It has a big risk to it tho, there are several things to look out for when scaling in a memecoin :

- at least 2 weeks old since most memecoins get rugpulled around the first week they're brought into the market

IF YOU HAVE A HIGH CAPITAL, let's say around 2k. I would DEF put at least 5% of it spread in several memecoins. 20 per coin MAX.
the best memecoins are always gonna be on the solana network, don't try to look for memecoins on the ethereum network since the fees are too high and it's more risky.
Only invest in memecoins on the eth chain when they're WELL-KNOWN and made from an experienced developer. (PSPS is a new coin on the eth chain, it represents the cat of THE owner of doge). I aped heavy in this coin since the makers are affiliated with the developers behind DOGE --> safe, experienced, well-known and good stats (liquidity, mc, ...)
Ur gonna lose me my money than ima have to kill u meme coining mother fuckers

95% of memecoins I saw launched on base network, are scam/ruggpulls.
It is hard to pick a thing that is not a scam. And if one can pick the non scams quick after launch, than it's still rare to have picked a winner.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
95% of memecoins I saw launched on base network, are scam/ruggpulls.
It is hard to pick a thing that is not a scam. And if one can pick the non scams quick after launch, than it's still rare to have picked a winner.
I agree, that's why you need some knowledge on what indicators you have to look out for. memecoins can x100 your portfolio easy but it's a real challenge finding what memecoin will do that

Nearly all of these stupid e-currencies are ponzi schemes, the only way to make money off of it is to invest in it *extremely early* and then help the creators hype it up so a bunch of other 2IQ mofos invest in it. It's just theft with extra steps. May as well just steal from your local 7-11 :feelshaha:

Nearly all of these stupid e-currencies are ponzi schemes, the only way to make money off of it is to invest in it *extremely early* and then help the creators hype it up so a bunch of other 2IQ mofos invest in it. It's just theft with extra steps. May as well just steal from your local 7-11 :feelshaha:
all coins are ponzi schemes except bitcoin. That's the whole point behind crypto you cumbucket
just cuz it's a ponzi scheme, doesn't mean it can't make you money.
You just gotta pick the most shiny out of them all and you'll make bank

Yeah bhais invest $10K minimum in them just for them to crash and the owners run to mexico to keep the millions they got from scamming retarded cumskins

Yeah bhais invest $10K minimum in them just for them to crash and the owners run to mexico to keep the millions they got from scamming retarded cumskins
If liquidity is locked they can’t take the money and run off, also I explicitly said that you should only use 5% of your portfolio and divide it between at least 5 coins. Are you slow?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel
If liquidity is locked they can’t take the money and run off, also I explicitly said that you should only use 5% of your portfolio and divide it between at least 5 coins. Are you slow?
To be fair.
Only buying 5 coins in early stages.
Might have really small odds of 1 being a winner.
I would think 10 to 15 are needed, even for people that are skilled in picking out the non scam ones

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
To be fair.
Only buying 5 coins in early stages.
Might have really small odds of 1 being a winner.
I would think 10 to 15 are needed, even for people that are skilled in picking out the non scam ones
it's all abt perspective. you can invest in as many memecoins as you want but I would not recommend using more than 5% of your entire portfolio since risk management goes out the roof when scaling in memecoins