Invest in XIAOMI stocks NOW OR MISS the insane rally

Hector

Hector

Ultraesthetics
Seriously, one of the best stocks in the market Xiaomi. Unknown in USA, no FOMO by the robinhoods, and a lot of idiots thing is a penny stock or something (it isn't).

The stock has almost x4 in a year, I bough them for 2,7€ and now are 3,7€, and going up. Their numbers are great, they don't stop breaking records in Europe, in China they have a lot more of bussiness. The best price/quality cellphones in the market probably.

I see it doing another x3 this year, at least. And doing x10 or much more in the long term (lets say 2025).

You will give me thanks when americucks finds out this company and start pumping their saving into it skyrocketing the price.

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing, BigBoy, Deleted member 10907 and 14 others
i wish i could invest im 17

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 7785, Deleted member 10907 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 10551 and Deleted member 7785
My investment account was deleted because I didnt pay taxes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Krezo, BigBoy, yonmaxxed and 12 others
Suifuel for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
i invested in crypto at 14. this isn't hard
My cat's Kraken account is linked to his mother's bank account.
My cat said he's scared of linking his own (bank is in my cat's name) because it could get noticed and he could face penalties.

• JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand and Deleted member 4991
@WadlowMaxxing My cat just asked me to ask you for advice on how to invest as an underage cat.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
My cat's Kraken account is linked to his mother's bank account.
My cat said he's scared of linking his own (bank is in my cat's name) because it could get noticed and he could face penalties.
Who's your cat jfl

i wish i could invest im 17
Same except I'm a year older than you. I'm too low IQ and lazy, plus I don't have a lot of cash to invest in the first place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785 and Deleted member 5969
Same except I'm a year older than you. I'm too low IQ and lazy, plus I don't have a lot of cash to invest in the first place
If you just have 100$ you could make moves rn. Market is bull

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
how much would be a good investment? i am going to pm u bro

• +1
Reactions: Hector
how much would be a good investment? i am going to pm u bro
Swing 100-500 bucks in tbh.
So if it crashes its not that big of a deal but it it gains you can make good profit (think 200%)

How does your cat know how to speak
I have schizophrenia everything I say cannot be taken seriously, nor do my words have any relations with any persons places or events

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 7866
So if it crashes its not that big of a deal but it it gains you can make good profit (think 200%)
yea which broker? i’m a noob investor lmao

i definitely don’t mind putting in that much in

I have schizophrenia everything I say cannot be taken seriously, nor do my words have any relations with any persons places or events
Warty1475

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
Good advice OP I see people talking about their phones
I would also invest in airlines for long term holding, when covid ends they will go up like mad

Hopefully in a few months airlines are still cheap.

Stocks won't make you rich realistically

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and TsarTsar444
Stocks won't make you rich realistically
It can technically make a you a milioner if you invest 100k in a stock thats going to grow something crazy like 1000%

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, BigBoy, johncruz12345 and 2 others
Debating if I should

Until the US bans it like they did huawei

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Looks234
It can technically make a you a milioner if you invest 100k in a stock thats going to grow something crazy like 1000%
Both assumptions are highly unrealistic

Invest in pltr

• Love it
Reactions: Lars
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, BigBoy and PubertyMaxxer
Seriously, one of the best stocks in the market Xiaomi. Unknown in USA, no FOMO by the robinhoods, and a lot of idiots thing is a penny stock or something (it isn't).

The stock has almost x4 in a year, I bough them for 2,7€ and now are 3,7€, and going up. Their numbers are great, they don't stop breaking records in Europe, in China they have a lot more of bussiness. The best price/quality cellphones in the market probably.

I see it doing another x3 this year, at least. And doing x10 or much more in the long term (lets say 2025).

You will give me thanks when americucks finds out this company and start pumping their saving into it skyrocketing the price.
pm me companies to invest tbh

The only way to become truly rich is with coke tbh
People just need to realise that its extremely unrealistic to get rich by stocks or startups
Without a true competitive advantage / moat everyone would instantly compete with you resulting in less
Profit

II also think that money is overrated tbh

People just need to realise that its extremely unrealistic to get rich by stocks or startups
Without a true competitive advantage / moat everyone would instantly compete with you resulting in less
Profit

Yeah bro! Surgery is free!:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
yea which broker? i’m a noob investor lmao

i definitely don’t mind putting in that much in
If you are in EU, use Degiro or IBKR, the last ones a lot of pennystocks

• Love it
Reactions: turkproducer
Profit

Shit mind bro. The goal is not becoming rich, the goal is to make your money move, create a rentability, do compund interest. Not rotting your money in the bank. And the ultimate goal is being able to habe financial independence, don't rely on wageslaving and habing a comfortable life.

Your tip is mediocre as fuck.

Having a job salary + investiments + passive income = what everyone should seek.

If you earn 2000€ per month, you should invest 1000€ into good stocks, cryptos, ETF, funds. Those 1000€ with good and intelligent investiment can make you very very rich by the time.

Someone who puts JUST 5€ everyday into a S&P500 index fund, will be millionaire in 40 years, just putting 5€ everyday in a low rentability index. Now imagine putting 20 into a more risky buy more profitable place, like bitcoin. In 15 years you can be literaly millionaire. You habe no idea how much money people waste.

This is the difference beetween richs and poors, not how much they earn but how they manage their earnings.

• +1
Reactions: amorfati, BigBoy, turkproducer and 1 other person
RANDOM NIGGER ON INTERNET WILL SURELY THINK OF MY BENEFITS I WILL INVEST RIGHT AWAY :soy::soy::soy:

caging at this nigger trying to suggest us to buy stocks high so we will sell him at low :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, amorfati, BigBoy and 2 others
Shit mind bro. The goal is not becoming rich, the goal is to make your money move, create a rentability, do compund interest. Not rotting your money in the bank. And the ultimate goal is being able to habe financial independence, don't rely on wageslaving and habing a comfortable life.

Your tip is mediocre as fuck.

Having a job salary + investiments + passive income = what everyone should seek.

If you earn 2000€ per month, you should invest 1000€ into good stocks, cryptos, ETF, funds. Those 1000€ with good and intelligent investiment can make you very very rich by the time.

Someone who puts JUST 5€ everyday into a S&P500 index fund, will be millionaire in 40 years, just putting 5€ everyday in a low rentability index. Now imagine putting 20 into a more risky buy more profitable place, like bitcoin. In 15 years you can be literaly millionaire. You habe no idea how much money people waste.

This is the difference beetween richs and poors, not how much they earn but how they manage their earnings.
I dont invest because I know little about it - and Im sure evne tho you might think you know a lot you actually dont. Investing takes an incredible amount of effort and time, avything else is just gambling

i have a walking pad from them. for under desk
great buy

• +1
Reactions: Hector
I dont invest because I know little about it - and Im sure evne tho you might think you know a lot you actually dont. Investing takes an incredible amount of effort and time, avything else is just gambling
I dont belive I know a lot, but as difference as you, i try to learn from others and thru experiencie.

Plus in the long term investing is pretty easy. What is hard is medium and short term. Stop coping please and be proactive.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy

Will check it out

Profit

You are underestimating leverage tbh. Every young investor should use leverage for time diversification.

100k on 2x leverage in a global market ETF will net you 20k of net income per year. That's pretty damn nice.

• +1
Reactions: amorfati, PubertyMaxxer and Hector
KURWAAAA GIVE ME 2 MORE YEARS

What’s some good stocks to invest in rn?

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing