Is it worth it or are they likely to tank tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and 5'7 zoomer
bro send me ur portfolio i only took financial advice from med jocks

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and 5'7 zoomer
Too late?
Is it worth it or are they likely to tank tbh
bro dont get into shitcoins, if you wanna invest get into bitcoin. The havling is tommorow and bitcoin will surely double in value in the next years so if i was you i would just stack as many sats as possible. safest way to make a good future investment

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, radicalrationalist and forevergymcelling
bro dont get into shitcoins, if you wanna invest get into bitcoin. The havling is tommorow and bitcoin will surely double in value in the next years so if i was you i would just stack as many sats as possible. safest way to make a good future investment
Feel like ive already missed the boat with bitcoin

you’ve missed it give up or you’ll lose your money

Feel like ive already missed the boat with bitcoin
Noooo, bitcoin will become more and more valuable the more scarce it becomes. Remember people in 2020 also said the same but from 2020 until now the price tripled. Going in to bitcoin must be a long sighted investment.

• Hmm...
Reactions: infini
correct. there's already been decoupling. it used to be shitcoins always rose when bitcoin rose, now bitcoin rises the rest remain the same. shitcoins are over.

SOL
AVAX
ROSE