Investing is subhuman cope

Splinter901

Splinter901

救急醫療室
Muh just wait 20 years bro, you will totally be swimming in money when you are a wrinkly gray grotesque deformed monstrosity so you can buy some worthless mansion which is just a bunch of worthless space and serves the same purpose as a 1 bedroom cardboard box apartment, or cuck yourself so your genetic garbage of a son doesn't have to be a slave for life the way you had to be, or so you can slay putrid grannies with an emaciated face and chunks of skin hanging off their fucking neck in you geriatric home. Pic related you in your 40's (but remember what that receded subhuman who has a massive gray beard like the grandpa he is (40s is elderly) to cover his recession says).
There is no investing for your repugnant face, your shit colored skin nor your malformed midget bones.

3402620 1709537 1564045808315

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad, Debetro, joeveniro and 5 others
Found the poor guy

• +1
Reactions: mogger123 and User28823
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
True. Money is cope, its your garbage family that left you alone to fend for yourself

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
My total networth is like over 300k, I'm trying to sell everything, spend everything and rope
can you send me 20k so i can buy my dream car

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski and gribsufer1
There’s too many boobytraps investing. Avoid investing all together, especially ones that you can easily get out of.
(Anything other than bonds or some 401ks)

There’s too many boobytraps investing. Avoid investing all together, especially ones that you can easily get out of.
(Anything other than bonds or some 401ks)
No. Buy some ETF or very steady stocks (look it up). Cash is TRASH atm

theres a boomer out there who got kicked out of his nursing home after bitcoin crashed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, thereallegend and Splinter901
  • JFL
Reactions: theRiderEffect
or you can 10x your money in one year :feelshmm:

Based, all these investing is mostly gigantic bullshit and people in 40s are enjoying the little time they got left of life, after 50s it's simply not life.

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
It’s not gonna make you rich but if you don’t invest then you’ll still lose quite a lot of purchasing power if you’re starting out with a lump sum.

brainlet detected

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: currylover and Splinter901