investing

N

Norwooder

Master
Societies Large increase in understanding that mens looks also matter has made new businesses focussed on males looks arise... Ie skincare products and other products to increase mens looks.
Would it be a good time to invest in Cosmetic procedures designed for men?
would it be a good idea to Invest in skincare products for men and other looksmaxxes that normies may soon be using in the masses?

Better to invest in guns cuz of ER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: retard, Entschuldigung, Patient A and 1 other person
Societies Large increase in understanding that mens looks also matter has made new businesses focussed on males looks arise... Ie skincare products and other products to increase mens looks.
Would it be a good time to invest in Cosmetic procedures designed for men?
would it be a good idea to Invest in skincare products for men and other looksmaxxes that normies may soon be using in the masses?
Legit.
Brands that try to make it cool/okay, instead of gay. Might do well also. Like that dollar shave club tries to be all cool about it.

At the moment, male skin car has a gay/faggot vibe to it.
I got called gay by my mother and her house-mate, for having plenty skincare products I use. Trying to fight the Colagen-reaper and anti-aging-maxxing for skin.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: goodman78 and Deleted member 275
invest in sex doll companies to prepare for 90/10 hypergamy and also no incels being able to go to south east Asia to get laid

invest in amazon before covid lockdown

@eduardkoopman all your posts are on point man

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman