Investing

Sam

Sam

Iron
How to invest your money under 18? Because everything I tried always asks for my social security number or proof of identification.
Any website or place I can make money online under age? thanks!

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
How to invest your money under 18? Because everything I tried always asks for my social security number or proof of identification.
Any website or place I can make money online under age? thanks!
Save up all your money and when you have enough money take out a first time home owners loan, buy a duplex, rent out the other side, they rent will pay for your mortgage making your cost of housing 0$. Eventually save up and buy another property, rent it out aswell, keep doing that until you can retire and live off rent money.

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion and Vitruvian
Save up all your money and when you have enough money take out a first time home owners loan, buy a duplex, rent out the other side, they rent will pay for your mortgage making your cost of housing 0$. Eventually save up and buy another property, rent it out aswell, keep doing that until you can retire and live off rent money.
much much easier said then done

jfl if you aren't upper middle class in 2020

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
much much easier said then done

jfl if you aren't upper middle class in 2020
If live with parents for a couple years you will be able to save up enough for down payment on house unless they make u pay for rent and food

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
true

depends what u do

how old r u
19 bro, I had 10k saved from working minimal wage and I wish i bought a house but instead i bought a mustang lol

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite