Researching stocks and the financial market is stupid for 99% of people

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
unless you make it one of your main focuses in life with hours upon hours of daily research and have natural aptitude for it you are not gonna do better than someone with 0 knowledge except “invest in index funds”. You’re gonna do worse because that boomer has real money - if you’re here you don’t

maybe you can get rich through luck but I suspect the appeal is that you get the ego boost and feel like a genius from some movie and not someone who put everything on green and prayed.

that time you invest is time you are not spending on developing what you have a talent in which could net you more money or what you enjoy, unless you just enjoy having something to check on your phone and scrolling thru telegram/discord/twitter/reddit - but that’s not really better than being in the furry community or something.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: onlyhereforthehair, IRL_Reject, IAMNOTANINCEL and 7 others
unless you just enjoy having something to check on your phone and reading investment telegrams - but that’s not really better than being in the furry community or something.
this is the most important part, fucking financial furries

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
Correct and most professional investors underperform the public market anyways.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and fuse
if your a day trader, it doesn't really matter, but if your an investor, it's all you do

don't be a retard and invest in a stock without knowing basic knowledge like understanding the reasons for the movements though

unless your hired by a hedge fund reading the pdfs and reporting doesnt matter read a summary at most

• +1
Reactions: Obamalama
if your a day trader, it doesn't really matter, but if your an investor, it's all you do

don't be a retard and invest in a stock without knowing basic knowledge like understanding the reasons for the movements though

unless your hired by a hedge fund reading the pdfs and reporting doesnt matter read a summary at most
FCFBE99D 9335 4E8C A7D4 D67A9F50AE7B

Noobs
Iron • 15

ye no shit tho

• +1
Reactions: noobs and incel194012940
I personally enjoy it but I don' do value investing I just do short term trades based on orderflow and fundamental analysis for a prop firm. The statistic that 90% of people fail is true for any type of business tbh so even if you enjoy something else make sure that you have a deep passion for it that will help you going through the many obstacles you'll face along your journey

to make a bit of money would you recommend investing? Should I put down some money in an Index fund and wait 30 years? Or should I invest that money into the present?

• JFL
DCAing a broad market index-fund is the way to go.

Don't even think about the money invested, have it automatically withdrawn and invested after your pay check.

Forget about it for a decade or two, and you'll have better returns than most professional and many institutional investors did in the same timeframe.

• +1
to make a bit of money would you recommend investing? Should I put down some money in an Index fund and wait 30 years? Or should I invest that money into the present?
If you’re asking incel194012940 on the incel forum for financial advice I have bad news for you