Invisalign at 16?

D

Deleted member 64865

Silver
If I have crowded teeth and a overjet due to shit environment should I get invisalign at 16 or wait til I’m old enough for surgery?i asked for mse but ortho said I had a wide jaw never had teeth removed too

some people fix their malocclusion with dentistry at young age, this is called "compensation". When they decide to undergo orthognatic surgery as adults, they may undergo an extra preparation time, the decompensation. in which you return to your natural malocclusion before surgery

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
some people fix their malocclusion with dentistry at young age, this is called "compensation". When they decide to undergo orthognatic surgery as adults, they may undergo an extra preparation time, the decompensation. in which you return to your natural malocclusion before surgery
Presh

would doing this even make my jaw more forward or anything or is it useless and I should just wait

If your mandible and maxilla arent recessed then def get it but if its a jaw issue then dont, wait for surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64865
i had braces at 12 and have a normal maxilla wide pallate and straight teeth

Take multiple opinions
nigga if ur telling me to post on org im not doing that shit,”muh kys””muh it’s over ricecel”muh lefort 3”🗿but yes ima go to more than one surgeon likely and prob do online consultations with a bpilled surgeon,niggas here bluepilled asf,u can be 300 pounds and a sandwich away from a heart attack but niggas would still find a way to find something positive about u🗿🗿