Invited to a party, how do I not fuck it up?

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Soul Trap Pilled. The devil is god.
I haven't been to a party in fucking years. I just took my monthly drug test from my parents today so I can probably drink and smoke with enough time to clear it out by next month.

I'm gonna get some mdma from my brother for a bit of social lubricant but what do people even do at parties bruh :lul:

Hang out? Swim in a pool? Beer pong? I genuinely don't know.

It's a bunch of guys from my old job at sonic, I think I'll know most of em. I used to smoke in the store with the guys. Also my best friend is probably coming so that'll help but I can just stand around him like a fucking mosquito so give me some tips boys

@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@Erik-Jón
@8PSLcel

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 15827, subhuman incel and 7 others
Wtf your parents make you take drug tests:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 15827, subhuman incel and 4 others
JFL @ the people you tagged for help. Non nts only (except the curry)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Chintuck22, closedplatecel and 6 others
don't ask pathetic incel losers what to do I g

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ShowerMaxxing, subhuman incel and 4 others
Wtf your parents make you take drug tests:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
It's because my brother is weed addict and they've had to pay for his rehab twice. They not tryna get another 10000 dollar bill :lul:

I don't blame em but 25 days is enough for me to clear out (y)

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
It's because my brother is weed addict and they've had to pay for his rehab twice. They not tryna get another 10000 dollar bill :lul:

I don't blame em but 25 days is enough for me to clear out (y)
Weeds degen don’t do that shit

• Hmm...
Reactions: prettyboislime
if you’re worrying about “not fucking up” a party invite u already lost. Ur not made for the NT VIP lifestyle brother😢

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, chawaje, closedplatecel and 8 others
  • +1
tagged everyone except me
I hope you shit yourself in the pool

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: n0rthface, Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 18244
Just get drunk and go with the flow lmao.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Gonthar
I haven't been to a party in fucking years. I just took my monthly drug test from my parents today so I can probably drink and smoke with enough time to clear it out by next month.

I'm gonna get some mdma from my brother for a bit of social lubricant but what do people even do at parties bruh :lul:

It's a bunch of guys from my old job at sonic, I think I'll know most of em. I used to smoke in the store with the guys. Also my best friend is probably coming so that'll help but I can just stand around him like a fucking mosquito so give me some tips boys

@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@Erik-Jón
@8PSLcel
Step one : be chad

Step 2 : dont be sub chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, BoneDensity and Deleted member 3828
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Bro don’t worry about it, just drink a bit to get rid of your inhibitions and just have fun.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Step one : be chad

Step 2 : dont be sub chadlite
Those 2 steps are essential and easily missed by many novice party-goers. Make sure you don't skip those fundamentals OP.

Those 2 steps are essential and easily missed by many novice party-goers. Make sure you don't skip those fundamentals OP.
can you legit sell your soul to the devil to get bettter bones

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
I'm 5"5 curry so I guess I'm fucked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 18244
Don't mix alcohol with MDMA and test your pills if you're getting pills, if you're getting pure MDMA rocks then you don't have to I guess

Don't mix alcohol with MDMA and test your pills if you're getting pills, if you're getting pure MDMA rocks then you don't have to I guess
Fuark you think I should just drink and not take it then?

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
Fuark you think I should just drink and not take it then?
Watch a video and make sure to get well educated before taking any substances like MDMA

I never tried MDMA before so I can't really tell you, but I saw a couple of videos. The only drug I ever tried was weed and most people wouldn't even consider it a drug. I also like to smoke cigars with whiskey/cognac and just chill with friends, like once a month if I have the time

• +1
Watch a video and make sure to get well educated before taking any substances like MDMA

I never tried MDMA before so I can't really tell you, but I saw a couple of videos. The only drug I ever tried was weed and most people wouldn't even consider it a drug. I also like to smoke cigars with whiskey/cognac and just chill with friends, like once a month if I have the time

That sounds ideal asf

I need my own place man fuck I can't do any of that shit really, and I don't have license yet either so my mom's gotta drive me around

Brutal for my social life

• So Sad
Reactions: Bitch
Who are u
And why u upvoting posts against me cuck

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot, Growth Plate and 1 other person
Post theme:
To lighten the mood I’ll share a funny party experience.

So when I was 15 I had already been drinking and going out with my friends for like 2 years already, but i had a friend who had never went out before.

I invited him along to a small get together with other people from our school, like 5 girls and 7 lads so nothing major. My friend has major anxiety since his oneitis is there, so he drinks quite a lot (despite only ever having a few cans before)

To cut a long story short, my friend confessed his love for his oneitis, gets brutally rejected and then throws up all over her tits in front of everyone

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Growth Plate, rand anon and 12 others
Post theme:
To lighten the mood I’ll share a funny party experience.

So when I was 15 I had already been drinking and going out with my friends for like 2 years already, but i had a friend who had never went out before.

I invited him along to a small get together with other people from our school, like 5 girls and 7 lads so nothing major. My friend has major anxiety since his oneitis is there, so he drinks quite a lot (despite only ever having a few cans before)

To cut a long story short, my friend confessed his love for his oneitis, gets brutally rejected and then throws up all over her tits in front of everyone

over for his social life ngl

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and n0rthface
FUARKK I JUST TESTED POSITIVE FOR THC GUYS

I HAVENT SMOKED FOR 2 MONTHS FUCK THIS SHIT

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Growth Plate, BoneDensity and 2 others
over for his social life ngl
Nah didn’t really hurt it that much, has had a few gfs now and unironically life mogs me to death

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, rand anon and Bitch
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244

@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@Erik-Jón
@8PSLcel
Ive never attended a party, I can't help you

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 18244 and Gaygymmaxx

@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@Erik-Jón
@8PSLcel
U can drink,but don't smoke,it can stunt your growth.

Source??
There are many ,a bit busy to link them here

Send the women away and play Naked Twister.

Jimmy Fallon Twister GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon