Involuntary body twitching (Serious)

iabsolvejordan

iabsolvejordan

meghanrochelover911
Does anybody else experience random full-body twitching/spasming, kind of like an immediate mild shock reaction? At first it used to happen every month or so, then it started happening every 3-4 weeks and stayed like that for the majority of the period since I started experiencing this. But then it got to the point where it would happen every couple of weeks, which was a bit alarming but I didn’t give it much thought at all. However, now while lying down in bed trying to fall asleep, I tweaked/spasmed again, which is alarming since the last time was literally like 4 days ago.

It mostly happens when im laying in bed ready to go to sleep/nap. It lasts for like a second but it makes my whole body involuntarily shake. I think the only way to compare it to another feeling is when you suddenly get jumpscared to the point your full body reacts aswell, pushing yourself back a good few inches. Imagine that, but amplified many times.

The spasming is not like you would initially expect. I don’t go into Parkinson’s type shit, more so one singular extreme twitch, kind of like when you almost get hit by a car but manage to save yourself right before colliding with it, if anyone could relate.

Now that I think about it, I think I only had this start happening after almost being obliterated by a car while skipping class. I had my headphones in, while walking on the street when a car passed by and was literally a few centimeters away from running me over if I hadn’t miraculously dodged milliseconds prior… I think that was the first time I experienced this kind of full body shock/spasm.

Does anyone else have this issue? What is it even called, if it has a name? Or is it just PTSD lol

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and thugmaxxer2
i've had this all my life your good, its kinda embarrassing tho its happened to me infront of foids before and they just laugh and ask if im okay

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and NZb6Air
Isnt this epilepsy

Aak chatgpt. I am no doctor nigga

Google says its Myoclonus

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
i have tics/tourettes

• +1
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr
Side effects of your crack withdrawals.

i sometimes have this while falling asleep but i have tourettes so its not unusual

• +1
i've had this all my life your good, its kinda embarrassing tho its happened to me infront of foids before and they just laugh and ask if im okay
damn that must suck. how often does it happen for you?

Isnt this epilepsy
no, since epilepsy would be a series of short and continuous tweaks. I only get a singular extreme shiver/twitch.

Google says its Myoclonus
That’s interesting. Isnt that associated with epilepsy? Which would void my previous statement lol. I will research it.

i sometimes have this while falling asleep but i have tourettes so its not unusual
can you describe how it manifests?

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
if it's benign don't worry, my friend has the same since 6 years, he has muscle twitching all over his body everyday and he's still alive and healthy

if it's benign don't worry, my friend has the same since 6 years, he has muscle twitching all over his body everyday and he's still alive and healthy
I wouldn’t necessarily say its benign. More like a quick jumpscare that sends down signals throughout the entire body for a splitsecond

can you describe how it manifests?
it just suddenly happens right before i fall asleep, it feels like i just fell from the air and landed on the bed even tho i was lying down the whole time

• +1
bluds an involuntairy body twitcher :lul::lul::lul::lul:

autistic trait

• +1
Reactions: ZachS
it just suddenly happens right before i fall asleep, it feels like i just fell from the air and landed on the bed even tho i was lying down the whole time
Wait it almost feels the same for me lol