• Ugh..
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, piec, Magnum Opus and 2 others
maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, mayo mogger, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 9 others
Yeah unless he’s a completely subhuman. Even a lot of women have somewhat flared gonions.

The only actual useful metric is bigonial width and jaw definition.

• +1
Reactions: sladeee
then why do most men have round jaws?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
Yeah unless he’s a completely subhuman. Even a lot of women have somewhat flared gonions.

The only actual useful metric is bigonial width and jaw definition.
Most men have outward gonions, unless some genetic abnormalities.
People mistake gonion flaring for narrow jaws, or minimum amounts of flaring

Narrow jaws, bad bone density, high bodyfat...
so how abt sean, delisola? I dont think everyone would have a good jaw if they went sub 10%

lies i have inwards gonions

• JFL
so how abt sean, delisola? I dont think everyone would have a good jaw if they went sub 10%

neither have inward
sean just has very low amounts of flaring and bad masseters

almost no men have low cheekbones either, it's something you pretty much only see in women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and piec
yeah saying "inward gonions" unironically is an easy filter for braindead users.

• +1
View attachment 2730177my jaw is incredibly rounded
its because you lack goion flaring not because they are inwards. Your flaring is just minimal compared to your zygo projection, and your masseters are bad.
Also its not really very rounded anyway. You can see the angles pretty much

• +1
Reactions: no-mogger-no-cry
its because you lack goion flaring not because they are inwards. Your flaring is just minimal compared to your zygo projection, and your masseters are bad.
Also its not really very rounded anyway. You can see the angles pretty much
so i need to chew to flare my gonions out?

so i need to chew to flare my gonions out?
maybe. i dont know how you masseters look now when you clench and how big they can get
Also people talk ab masseter insertions idk if thats a meme tho

U either lack jaw width or ur not low BF. Most cases its the latter

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Deleted member 39692
Idk I have a very wide jaw, long ramus, naturally perfect teeth, 15% body fat and my jaw and face are very round

• So Sad
Reactions: user123456
and what causes people to have 'bad masseters'

For men that is. All men have outward/flaring gonions
Techincally true, but in a previous post I explained what the "outward, flaring and inward" gonions can be defined by
Its all relative to your jaw width and gonion to chin angle, someone with a really long mandible is usually going to have a lesser jaw width relative to the mandibular length giving the illusion of inward gonions, Such as opry, he has a really long mandible, but his cheekbone width is harmonius with the width of the mandible but, regardless of that it makes it appear like he has inward gonions while someone like barrett has a more normal length mandible, which makes his gonions appear more outward from the front profile

Attachments

• 1707408666140.png
    1707408666140.png
    163.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Techincally true, but in a previous post I explained what the "outward, flaring and inward" gonions can be defined by
Its all relative to your jaw width and gonion to chin angle, someone with a really long mandible is usually going to have a lesser jaw width relative to the mandibular length giving the illusion of inward gonions, Such as opry, he has a really long mandible, but his cheekbone width is harmonius with the width of the mandible but, regardless of that it makes it appear like he has inward gonions while someone like barrett has a more normal length mandible, which makes his gonions appear more outward from the front profileView attachment 2730308View attachment 2730297
yeah some jaws might look like they have "inward" gonions but no one actually has them, most times there is a different reason for it

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx
Its all relative to your jaw width and gonion to chin angle, someone with a really long mandible is usually going to have a lesser jaw width relative to the mandibular length giving the illusion of inward gonions, Such as opry, he has a really long mandible, but his cheekbone width is harmonius with the width of the mandible but, regardless of that it makes it appear like he has inward gonions while someone like barrett has a more normal length mandible, which makes his gonions appear more outward from the front profileView attachment 2730308View attachment 2730297
This can also be seen in people with really protruding chins like gandy and depoot
An exception is jacob elordi, but even he has a much wider mandible relative to the length (thanks to his 6'5 framed skull), making the ideal angle for gonion visibility

• +1
For men that is. All men have outward/flaring gonions
I genuinely don't my gonion is not the widest part of my don't going to send photo also 20% of currycels have inward gonions. I'm white tho so no excuse

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240130-165506_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20240130-165506_Drive.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
I genuinely don't my gonion is not the widest part of my don't going to send photo also 20% of currycels have inward gonions. I'm white tho so no excuse
Lol outward gonions are literally a male trait. If yours were genuinely inwards thats some sort of a deformity or genetic abnormality

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Lol outward gonions are literally a male trait. If yours were genuinely inwards thats some sort of a deformity or genetic abnormality
Im not too sure tbh it might be straight using my fingers to tell it doesn't look bad from the front will get implants tho to fix

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Deleted member 39692
Im not too sure tbh it might be straight using my fingers to tell it doesn't look bad from the front will get implants tho to fix( shit WiFi so did it twice)

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Deleted member 39692
Im not too sure tbh it might be straight using my fingers to tell it doesn't look bad from the front will get implants tho to fix
just press your fingers on the bottom of the ramus aka where the gonions are you will see that they are 100% outward. Even if only slightly, they will be outward

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
just press your fingers on the bottom of the ramus aka where the gonions are you will see that they are 100% outward. Even if only slightly, they will be outward
I think they might be silghty outward but barley still need implants tho meant to put this on my first post but didn't

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240130-165506_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20240130-165506_Drive.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
my left gonion is straight the right is inward as fuck i can literally feel it curving inwards

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and heightmaxxing