Inward/outward gonions + chewing hard stuff

Only realistic flaws are with your upper-eyes, eyebrows and lips. Eyebrows are a softmax and that might be able to halo you to low Chad tier anyway.
You mean upper eyelids I guess. Yes, I fell years ago and my left eyelids were literally purple. What about lips?

You mean upper eyelids I guess. Yes, I fell years ago and my left eyelids were literally purple. What about lips? I mean aren’t they full enough or what is the deal?

no jaw for those dick sucking lips

You mean upper eyelids I guess. Yes, I fell years ago and my left eyelids were literally purple. What about lips?
I don't now if you're posing in your photos, but there's like a hole in the middle and it irks me. Honestly though, its a minor flaw, so if you had good eyebrows and hooding, girls would just say "that makes him unique".

I don't now if you're posing in your photos, but there's like a hole in the middle and it irks me. Honestly though, its a minor flaw, so if you had good eyebrows and hooding, girls would just say "that makes him unique".
Interesting, I didn’t even notice that. Well, the eyebrows can even be fixed permanent make-up. When it comes to hooding - I don’t know what can be done.

u got that gay look
Because of the pouting lips and the pencil neck+no traps combo. His eye area is not the cause of his gay look tbh, though it contritubes.

Because of the pouting lips and the pencil neck+no traps combo. His eye area is not the cause of his gay look tbh, though it contritubes.
i have gay face too but only once i get my surgeries i'll consider getting a thicker neck

new forum chad dropped, mirin mogger