IOI-s in the gym

socialcel

socialcel

Textbook MTN
Can someone give me examples of IOI-s in the gym? I’m autismcel

• +1
Reactions: PackRunnerBitch
When she does squats, that’s when she wants you to go and stick your finger in her butt.

• JFL
Reactions: kebab, bradpittshairline, Tabula Rasa and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel and PseudoMaxxer
If they come up to you and start flirting with you--that is the ioi.....

whenever she walks, begging for cock.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wsada and PseudoMaxxer
If they come up to you and start flirting with you--that is the ioi.....
i’ve literally never seen this happen to anyone, even chads

You just don't pay close enough attention
my last PT was irl chad, I trained with him 5x a week, not once has it happened

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
my last PT was irl chad, I trained with him 5x a week, not once has it happened
prolly happens when you are not looking. When I went to the gym; I used to see chad's getting approached by gym thots. Maybe they were friends.

prolly happens when you are not looking. When I went to the gym; I used to see chad's getting approached by gym thots. Maybe they were friends.
I’m giga gymcel and train 2 hours a day, I feel like I would’ve seen it even if I wasn’t looking. I’ve only lived in 2 european countries though, where everyone is introverted. Might be a US thing

:p

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I’m giga gymcel and train 2 hours a day, I feel like I would’ve seen it even if I wasn’t looking. I’ve only lived in 2 european countries though, where everyone is introverted. Might be a US thing
2 hrs in a 24 hour day, a lot can happen on the 22 hours ur not there

2 hrs in a 24 hour day, a lot can happen on the 22 hours ur not there
i’m there in peak hours, if it was a common thing to happen, I would’ve seen it, idk how you can argue with that

i’m there in peak hours, if it was a common thing to happen, I would’ve seen it, idk how you can argue with that
U see what u want to see, look closer and the answers will become available to u

U see what u want to see, look closer and the answers will become available to u
Where are u from? I genuinely don’t think it would ever happen where I live. Girls will shoot their shot here, even in school, but they won’t just come up randomly.

Where are u from? I genuinely don’t think it would ever happen where I live
I live in Southern California. I saw chads getting iois in the gym from stacy gym goers

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and socialcel
I live in Southern California. I saw chads getting iois in the gym from stacy gym goers
Yeah I think US is way more extroverted tbh. There was this gym thot who also gave me giga IOI-s but she wasn’t that hot. I made the post to ask what other IOI-s there could be, which are more subtle. Example, sometimes some random foid comes to the machine in front of me and shoves her ass in my face practically. But idk if that’s IOI or she wants to get me banned for being a creep?

Yeah I think US is way more extroverted tbh. There was this gym thot who also gave me giga IOI-s but she wasn’t that hot. I made the post to ask what other IOI-s there could be, which are more subtle. Example, sometimes some random foid comes to the machine in front of me and shoves her ass in my face practically. But idk if that’s IOI or she wants to get me banned for being a creep?
Biches will make it known they want u in the us. Idk how it is where ur from man

Biches will make it known they want u in the us. Idk how it is where ur from man
I live in Scandinavia but I just moved here so idk the culture

They follow you around and workout on the machines near you

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy3000
I live in Scandinavia but I just moved here so idk the culture
Scandinavia that is hoe central. I suggest u look around more in the gym and do some covert spy work. You’ll see the subtle iois these biches give chad lol

Scandinavia that is hoe central. I suggest u look around more in the gym and do some covert spy work. You’ll see the subtle iois these biches give chad lol
But how do I know if they’re giving me the subtle iois bhai? I know there is low chance but sometimes I get suspicious they might be and I’m autismcel so even if they were HUGE iois I would just wonder if it is anything at all

But how do I know if they’re giving me the subtle iois bhai? I know there is low chance but sometimes I get suspicious they might be and I’m autismcel
Learn to read micro expressions. When u see Stacy miring Chad’s pull-ups or dips n chit

Learn to read micro expressions. When u see Stacy miring Chad’s pull-ups or dips n chit
Not enough chads in my gym for this, might have to move to another. And can u give me list of iois to look out for?

Not enough chads in my gym for this, might have to move to another. And can u give me list of iois to look out for?
I don’t need to make a list, you should be able to read their micro-expressions.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
U dont have to guess IOI's in the gym. If an IOI happens, they make it obvious

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies