“IOIs aren’t real bro! Even Chad has to approach” + Brutal Height/Framepill

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Kraken
He’s not even that good looking in the face. Normie facially halo’d by coloring.

E362CA24 1B43 404B B641 400B9648966D

@StreegeReturn
@zv1212
@Erik-Jón

Attachments

• AE84669E-7FB1-4855-98A8-69E91DA5C357.jpeg
    AE84669E-7FB1-4855-98A8-69E91DA5C357.jpeg
    464.5 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: Over
Not going to watch but of course IOIs are real.

• +1
What's the opposite to water? Fire?

• JFL
My 6'5 normie roommate slays harder than any chad does. Gets approached constantly in clubs and has it incredibly easy with women.

It baffles my mind how you can be tall and incel tbh, impossible.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, thereallegend, Gargamel and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex and RecessedChinCel
Stop watching tiktok nigga.

So that's ioi? Girl looking at you for few seconds is ioi? Wtf man. That guy looks like gorilla, mogs 99.9% of guys, no wonder girl and guys looks at him. That second white guy seems like autist. He is literally walking into a girl and then awkwardly turns around like he was paralizyed from neck down. I don't see any strong sexual ioi's there, just girls wondering how that gorilla is out of a cage.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
My 6'5 normie roommate slays harder than any chad does. Gets approached constantly in clubs and has it incredibly easy with women.

It baffles my mind how you can be tall and incel tbh, impossible.
If you're tall and not muscular you'll be ignored. The guy is just getting looked at because he's built

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
So that's ioi? Girl looking at you for few seconds is ioi? Wtf man. That guy looks like gorilla, mogs 99.9% of guys, no wonder girl and guys looks at him. That second white guy seems like autist. He is literally walking into a girl and then awkwardly turns around like he was paralizyed from neck down. I don't see any strong sexual ioi's there, just girls wondering how that gorilla is out of a cage.
Mirin elaborate cope

If you're tall and not muscular you'll be ignored. The guy is just getting looked at because he's built
Nope, my 6'5 normie roommate is a lanklet. Tall is good enough u dont need to be big.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and RecessedChinCel
Mirin getting destroyed with arguments and still replying.
There is nothing to argue about lmfao. His entire account is just him walking around and getting looked at and groped by women.

This is just a couple videos of dozens. Height and framepill takes no prisoners

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317