Iois arn’t as obvious as you think

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
Thread 'if you actually look good, this is what you will be experiencing on a daily basis'
https://looksmax.org/threads/if-you...will-be-experiencing-on-a-daily-basis.769674/

This guy gets so much wrong. Yes alot of these iois are true but only for very horny, aggressive and extroverted women. Most women are introverted and shy. Of course some of you occasional iois should be pretty obvious like women touching you up purpose or complimenting your looks, however this will be much more rare than your usual iois even if your good looking. Most of your iois should be simply a girl looking at you multiple times and when you catch her she looks to the ground shyly, or when you catch her staring she continues making eye contact if shes more aggressive and wants you to approach desperately. Women are good so good at stealing glances without the person noticing you may need a friend who catches them looking at you. I always catch different women looking at my friends which they never notice but i give them the heads up and they do the same for me when i dont notice.

Even if your super attentive like me, you wont notice alot of whats said and goes on behind your back, for example this group of girls in my year who i thought had never even looked at me, baited themselves when one of them told me cos she was drunk that they send pics of me on their gc and my body is the best in the yr, when i asked her what she thought of my body she said idk i havent seen it yet, and i got with her later in the night because of her small iois, not obvious ones like getting on her knees and begging to suck my cock.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, lilxder2, poopoohead and 3 others
good thread, 9/10.

• JFL
Reactions: EnglandBadman
im gonna have to assert multiple bodycams on my clothes from now on, shit i need to know which females look at me

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and efidescontinuado
life fuel thread

Ill be out tonight, will make report thread tomorrow

Another night without IOIs will push me towards steroids

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, poopoohead, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 1 other person
life fuel thread

Make sure you go out shirtless with a pump

• +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman, ChickenAndRiceBrah and datboijj
life fuel thread

Careful fella if I could go back I would have just permacruised on 200mg test and done the occasional anavar run, maybe a single run of the lowest effective amount of tren too but that's it
collagen and hair are everything
Also I genuinely seethe inside a bit going home from the gym at night on a weekday atm past all the freshers who are out knowing I need to get home and sleep to wake up early for another day of wageceling, or in today's case none of my mates live near enough to want to just spontaneously go out

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
just cuz she like u don’t mean she’ll guck u man what’s the po int

Careful fella if I could go back I would have just permacruised on 200mg test and done the occasional anavar run, maybe a single run of the lowest effective amount of tren too but that's it
collagen and hair are everything
Also I genuinely seethe inside a bit going home from the gym at night on a weekday atm past all the freshers who are out knowing I need to get home and sleep to wake up early for another day of wageceling, or in today's case none of my mates live near enough to want to just spontaneously go out
Getting some lads together for a night out as you get older is fucjing impossible

Either they’re cucked into oblivion with their LTRs or make no effort with their mates, they’d rather sit in and watch football and fap than do something

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman, DelonLover1999 and ChickenAndRiceBrah
I once took a very very crowded bus to college, and this girl who got in at the same stop as me asked if I wanted her to put my backpack on her lap (I was standing up, and the vehicle legit look like a pack of sardines, nyc subway type shit), I obv accepted

Was this an IOI or was she just being polite? I’m leaning towards politeness, but she probably didn’t feel repulsed by me, at least

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I once took a very very crowded bus to college, and this girl who got in at the same stop as me asked if I wanted her to put my backpack on her lap (I was standing up, and the vehicle legit look like a pack of sardines, nyc subway type shit), I obv accepted

Was this an IOI or was she just being polite? I’m leaning towards politeness, but she probably didn’t feel repulsed by me, at least
Most likely politeness since the situation called for her behaviour

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Thread 'if you actually look good, this is what you will be experiencing on a daily basis'
https://looksmax.org/threads/if-you...will-be-experiencing-on-a-daily-basis.769674/

This guy gets so much wrong. Yes alot of these iois are true but only for very horny, aggressive and extroverted women. Most women are introverted and shy. Of course some of you occasional iois should be pretty obvious like women touching you up purpose or complimenting your looks, however this will be much more rare than your usual iois even if your good looking. Most of your iois should be simply a girl looking at you multiple times and when you catch her she looks to the ground shyly, or when you catch her staring she continues making eye contact if shes more aggressive and wants you to approach desperately. Women are good so good at stealing glances without the person noticing you may need a friend who catches them looking at you. I always catch different women looking at my friends which they never notice but i give them the heads up and they do the same for me when i dont notice.

Even if your super attentive like me, you wont notice alot of whats said and goes on behind your back, for example this group of girls in my year who i thought had never even looked at me, baited themselves when one of them told me cos she was drunk that they send pics of me on their gc and my body is the best in the yr, when i asked her what she thought of my body she said idk i havent seen it yet, and i got with her later in the night because of her small iois, not obvious ones like getting on her knees and begging to suck my cock.

im gonna have to assert multiple bodycams on my clothes from now on, shit i need to know which females look at me
I'm going to steal your bodycams when you aren't looking

Getting some lads together for a night out as you get older is fucjing impossible

Either they’re cucked into oblivion with their LTRs or make no effort with their mates, they’d rather sit in and watch football and fap than do something
White women want BBC