Iois is the most sensitive topic on here

try2beme

try2beme

LEANMAXXING RN
Whenever i say its better to talk to women, the direction of a strangers eyeballs is irrelevnt, and its better to get bitches forreal, i get a army of incels degrading me

“A woman has never looked at you” is all you can say when i actually talk to them instead blogging about high inhibition faggotry like “how many seconds does a stranger have to look at me for to mean shes in love”….

Yeah you’re absolutely the ridiculous ones.

The defensiveness is the biggest tell tale for me. Why the fuck is it wrong for me to say the truth and for people to erupt so viscerally when i say that these shits dont matter and u need to TALK to girls. Becayse you are insecure ugly pussies who dont pull and need to mentally masturbate on here. When i shatter your delusions im the one you come for . You really are seething subhumans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Copeful, looksmaxxing223 and 10 others
While you blog sbout a married womans eyeballs shes getting ploughed by her man. Also she probably found you hideous but u blogged about it already

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, greywind, Klasik616 and 2 others
@sickdawgie @autistic_tendencies

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
talk about gay old grandpas instead of women faggot. THat seems to be your expertise

• JFL
Reactions: Bars, FacialStructure404 and ascension
I do believe that a woman looking at you for more than a few seconds is an IOI. Depends on her facial expression too.

I think it's a signal for you to approach her and escalate.

• +1
Reactions: whotthehell, enchanted_elixir and saint
I do believe that a woman looking at you for more than a few seconds is an IOI. Depends on her facial expression too.

U sound like those expired male roasties who flirt with teen beckies for doing their job, thinking that she’s flirting back for doing the basics of her job

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful, FacialStructure404 and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
People overcomplicate this too much, If a girl is attracted to you she is just going to approach you, Or make it obvious that she wants you to talk to her by trying to get your attention.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, enchanted_elixir and try2beme

Hate to break it to you but those women are all in your head, THey are just feds trying to conduct surveillance on you. They want to know what the sub 3 psl autist is out of their basement.:lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, try2beme and ascension
Lot of girls are insecure and like to avoid contact with chad
Never know until you speak with her

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, tombradylover, enchanted_elixir and 3 others
People overcomplicate this too much, If a girl is attracted to you she is just going to approach you, Or make it obvious that she wants you to talk to her by trying to get your attention.
just be chad:feelskek:

Or u approach her and slay instead of fangirling over her eyeballs like an incel

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, watah and ChadOrDeath
U sound like those expired male roasties who flirt with teen beckies for doing their job, thinking that she’s flirting back for doing the basics of her job

Nice projection bro. You're very smart and are right on every single topic. You won at life, that's why you have 34k posts.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and enchanted_elixir
rare good take

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
just be chad:feelskek:
Water Day Loop GIF by Pi-Slices

They "blogged" it :ROFLMAO:. I take approaches as the the more relevant IOI and don't really give much credence to a girl looking at me.

You are completely right. Men should approach it's how it has always been.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Nice projection bro. You're very smart and are right on every single topic. You won at life, that's why you have 34k posts.
Post count is the only thing I get insults for. But this forum and irl agrees my smv is above average so I don’t care

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
Post count is the only thing I get insults for. But this forum agrees my smv is above average so I don’t care

I was joking. My point was that you're wrong on this topic. IOI's do exist

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, watah and try2beme
recently realized that most girls when they like a guy are in fact anxious and wont even look in the direction twice, if they dont care about a guy they will stare at him and wont care

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, greywind, watah and 1 other person
Whenever i say its better to talk to women, the direction of a strangers eyeballs is irrelevnt, and its better to get bitches forreal, i get a army of incels degrading me

“A woman has never looked at you” is all you can say when i actually talk to them instead blogging about high inhibition faggotry like “how many seconds does a stranger have to look at me for to mean shes in love”….

The defensiveness is the biggest tell tale for me. Why the fuck is it wrong for me to say the truth and for people to erupt so viscerally when i say that these shits dont matter and u need to TALK to girls. Becayse you are insecure ugly pussies who dont pull and need to mentally masturbate on here. When i shatter your delusions im the one you come for . You really are seething subhumans
Extreme NT user thread,
I don't talk to girls because I usually get rejected so I wait for IOIs and then do my thing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and try2beme
Some people here would get the polizei called on them if they tried make no mistake

• JFL
Hurts the fragile egos and attacks the insecurity for a lot of users here

• +1
I get it but why are u so defensive dude :lul: acting like some saviour for women n shit
So serious for what
IMG 3160

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and watah
I thought you meant like lois from family guy

• JFL
There's no IOI science, I got stared by a girl many times and I decided to talk to her she denied to give me her number and the look in her eyes was uncomfortable. Basically don't cold approach women unless you're handsome.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, _MVP_ and try2beme

Ur partially right but "Just talk to girls" sounds Just like a redpiller phrase, If someone already doesn't pull there is no Need to embarass themselves by getting rejected by all the girls they try to talk

Maybe this could work for tall mtn+,which i am, but im too High inhib and i have too much ego to do that, so i guess i need to ascend

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and watah
Ur partially right but "Just talk to girls" sounds Just like a redpiller phrase, If someone already doesn't pull there is no Need to embarass themselves by getting rejected by all the girls they try to talk

Maybe this could work for tall mtn+,which i am, but im too High inhib and i have too much ego to do that, so i guess i need to ascend
Okay so if they can’t pull or talk to girls u just outed them as blogging online about women’s eyeballs to preserve their inflated ego. It means not even the looks are iois but instead disgust or judgement. It’s a delusional bubble I am down to break even if these incels insult me

• +1
Reactions: goo25
IOI's do exist, just not for me, I have had 2 real IOIs in my life, one of them was a foid approaching me 3 years ago, so I would know

IOI's do exist, just not for me, I have had 2 real IOIs in my life, one of them was a foid approaching me 3 years ago, so I would know
Only God knows or the woman herself . The only way you’ll know is after speaking to her and asking about her behaviour

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
Only God knows or the woman herself . The only way you’ll know is after speaking to her and asking about her behaviour
No but i think IOI's can be pretty obvious, but it's true retards here everytime a woman glances at them = IOI, I used to be delusional too so I know.

But u never know a 100%, u r right

Last edited:
  • +1
No way a woman is disgusted at the looks of a MTN, they are only disgusted at LTNs. If she's pretty she might be disgusted by a MTN because he's way out of her league. If a subhuman/LTN man passed by in the street most foids won't care about him unless he starts talking with them.

• +1
No way a woman is disgusted at the looks of a MTN, they are only disgusted at LTNs. If she's pretty she might be disgusted by a MTN because she's way out of his league. If a subhuman/LTN man passed by in the street most foids won't care about him unless he starts talking with them.
There’s some out there who have inflated standards, I don’t believe all women are hypergamous at all though

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
No way a woman is disgusted at the looks of a MTN, they are only disgusted at LTNs. If she's pretty she might be disgusted by a MTN because he's way out of her league. If a subhuman/LTN man passed by in the street most foids won't care about him unless he starts talking with them.
Meh there are some women who are nice and don't just feel disgusted by every below average men, or atleast don't show it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Klasik616 and try2beme
Okay so if they can’t pull or talk to girls u just outed them as blogging online about women’s eyeballs to preserve their inflated ego. It means not even the looks are iois but instead disgust or judgement. It’s a delusional bubble I am down to break even if these incels insult me
u Need to be a real abomination to get looks of disguts in public tho, but i agree they don't mean much, getting much looks could be for everything, like they maybe dress like shit or have something particular going on

• +1

Iois are just nice confident boosters and you can't cold approach everywhere

Meh there are some women who are nice and don't just feel disgusted by every below average men, or atleast don't show it
LTBs with good personalities maybe, about the rest idk I never found one.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alucard69 and try2beme
LTBs with good personalities maybe, about the rest idk I never found one.
Nah my friend IRL is like 5'6 and LTN asian guy, and he is friends with a cute MTB maybe even HTB idk, maybe she is not attracted to him but she seems nice to him

• +1
  • JFL
Nah my friend IRL is like 5'6 and LTN asian guy, and he is friends with a cute MTB maybe even HTB idk, maybe she is not attracted to him but she seems nice to him
They both agreed to stay friends and he doesn't try flirting with her so that's why she feels safe, if he tried to flirt it's over so your story means nothing. I see these type of male-female friendships all the time, usually a LTN accepting to be the friend of a better looking woman who dates other men. Don't try to gaslight me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Alucard69 and try2beme
IOIs are schizophrenic delusions

• +1
  • JFL
They both agreed to stay friends and he doesn't try flirting with her so that's why she feels safe, if he tried to flirt it's over so your story means nothing. I see these type of male-female friendships all the time, usually a LTN accepting to be the friend of a better looking woman who dates other men.
True but i never spoke about relationships, I think you made it seem like they don't treat bad looking men as humans.

Besides you never know sometimes they might "give a chance" depending on the social circles etc.. I have genuinely seen a MTB and LTN cyclopcel relationship irl. Usually when younger

Last edited:
  • +1
“how many seconds does a stranger have to look at me for to mean shes in love”
if this was true, a fob congolese manlet in china or the whitest places in europe would be the hottest place there.

• JFL
The defensiveness is the biggest tell tale for me. Why the fuck is it wrong for me to say the truth and for people to erupt so viscerally when i say that these shits dont matter and u need to TALK to girls.
Is this actually true? Is it better to talk to girls than either wait to get approached or wait for IOIs to approach?

• +1
cooked on this thread bro. i cant believe some autists on here think a woman making eye contact with you means she wants you to fuck. :lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Copeful and enchanted_elixir
recently realized that most girls when they like a guy are in fact anxious and wont even look in the direction twice, if they dont care about a guy they will stare at him and wont care
I do this myself lol

• +1