IPD increases with age!

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer
the first image is the only important one, mean ipd changes over several cm!!! between 20 and 40 year olds (lifefuel for my narrow 60mm ipd)

Aegeheh

Aeghe

maybe one could accelerate the process by supplementing human growth hormone...

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: magnificentcel, joeveniro, Gunna and 4 others
the first image is the only important one, mean ipd changes over several cm!!! between 20 and 40 year olds (lifefuel for my narrow 6.0 ipd)

View attachment 663453

View attachment 663454

View attachment 663457

maybe one could accelerate the process by supplementing human growth hormone...
Wouldn’t it increase cause the skull growth in size? Idk if it does after 25 tho

it does because your whole skull grows with age, the proportions remain largely intact

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, optimisticzoomer and TheEndHasNoEnd
That's just because all the people with low IPD kill themselves before they reach old age

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: shogrim, Deleted member 8244, magnificentcel and 20 others
Tell that to marko Jaric the Cyclops

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
60 mm is average range.
ES ratio matters more.

60 mm is average range.
ES ratio matters more.
it is about 10th percentile compared to US american men between age 20 and 50.
My head width is 2nd percentile... (which is death tier obviously, but head width can be changed by getting overweight yay...)

There are major differences considering race: generally blacks and asians have higher ipds and wider skulls than whites.

yes but byzygo width also increases so i dont think there would be any difference

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and Need2Ascend
yes but byzygo width also increases so i dont think there would be any difference
your face would get wider though

still its very weird to me. My grandfather for example has an incredibly narrow face, I dont think his ipd grew at all sadly

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
It's massive coping bro, in the next 20 years your IPD may increase by 2-3mm but by that time you're already oldcel
Only hope is MSE or Palate Expander for us IPD(and narrow face)cels

It's massive coping bro, in the next 20 years your IPD may increase by 2-3mm but by that time you're already oldcel
Only hope is MSE or Palate Expander for us IPD(and narrow face)cels
have you seen the data? increase is in the order of centimeters

have you seen the data? increase is in the order of centimeters
I think it must be cope, otherwise every youngcel would be a midfaceratiocel compared to older people. I think it's just that the whole head grows

I think it must be cope, otherwise every youngcel would be a midfaceratiocel compared to older people. I think it's just that the whole head grows
I cant correct my post, it was an obvious msitake, mm instead of cm. Still a growth of a few mm is susbstantial and changes how your face looks.

I cant correct my post, it was an obvious msitake, mm instead of cm. Still a growth of a few mm is susbstantial and changes how your face looks.
No, I get that. But I'm saying u never notice older people having a better midface ratio. So although ipd increases, probably so does midface length and everything else

No, I get that. But I'm saying u never notice older people having a better midface ratio. So although ipd increases, probably so does midface length and everything else
thats probably it

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer