IPD is what determines whether you have a good base for surgery or not

What kind of question is that? Did he go into your office to get it measured by you personally?
Lol bro are u dumb
U can measure it with the pupil method
His IPD is 57mm.

They have good ES ratio. I wasn’t talking about low IPD in general but a low ES ratio caused by low IPD.
That means their faces/zygos would be pretty narrow which I doubt they are.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and PenileFacialSurgery
They have good ES ratio. I wasn’t talking about low IPD in general but a low ES ratio caused by low IPD.
Somerhalder ES ratio isnt in good range though
Its like 0.43 around

Somerhalder ES ratio isnt in good range though
Its like 0.43 around
Still not bad and it’s literally his IPD that prevents him from being better looking. He has compact nose as well which helps his midface ratio overall.

Still not bad and it’s literally his IPD that prevents him from being better looking. He has compact nose as well which helps his midface ratio overall.
He is psl7.5 tho

A good ipd just looks so harmonious. IPD is so important. JFL that other human beings will determine your worth based on how far apart your eyes are. We are such a stupid species and deserve to go extinct
we deserve to go exstinct because we like looking at aesthetic features?

No way he has 57mm, how did you even measure it
Pupil method
To compensate his midface is 49mm in length. Shorter than di caprios midface which is 51mm

Look at how close set his eyes are in this pic
Screenshot 20200501 125834 Gallery

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2661 and Greeicy
Pupil method
To compensate his midface is 49mm in length. Shorter than di caprios midface which is 51mm

Look at how close set his eyes are in this pic
View attachment 385060
Fuuucckk brutal blackpill. My IPD is higher than his but my midface ratio is still worse because my nose length is abnormally long which doesn’t compensate for my 6cm IPD.

• So Sad
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
Fuuucckk brutal blackpill. My IPD is higher than his but my midface ratio is still worse because my nose length is abnormally long which doesn’t compensate for my 6cm IPD.
How long is your nose

How long is your nose
I think it’s legit 6.3cm. I wanna cope and say that it’s 6cm (which already puts me in bottom 5%) but it’s probably worse than that...

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2661 and RecessedPrettyboy
Thats sucks
I have a 58mm IPD but looks fine bc my midface is only 54mm and nose just 41-43mm

• So Sad
Reactions: Greeicy
I think it’s legit 6.3cm. I wanna cope and say that it’s 6cm (which already puts me in bottom 5%) but it’s probably worse than that...
Brutal indeed, at least it isnt bulbous

• So Sad
Reactions: Greeicy
I wish i had a better ipd i have 49 ipd

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Greeicy
I wish i had a better ipd i have 49 ipd
You do realize that 49 IPD is literally Marko Jaric tier. It’s impossible to look human with IPD that abnormally low.

• JFL
Reactions: owlofathena
You do realize that 49 IPD is literally Marko Jaric tier. It’s impossible to look human with IPD that abnormally low.
I do not look human indeed

Lol bro are u dumb
U can measure it with the pupil method
His IPD is 57mm.
There is no "pupil method" you fool, the pupil changes under different lighting.

There is only the "iris method".

There is no "pupil method" you fool, the pupil changes under different lighting.

There is only the "iris method".
Yeah thats what I used
I confused the names

Last edited: