IPD widening without OBO?

xorslayer

xorslayer

Bronze
Obviously OBO is a known pipe dream.

There’s like one person on here who’s had it from surgerymaxx and we don’t even really have updates, he could have gone blind.

But is there any way to naturally or unnaturally increase your IPD and width of eye area without such invasive means? I know it is one of the most unfixable failos

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1
we have post op updates on that guy, check giant's social media

also to answer your question no you can only fraud ipd with glasses and hair

Yeah ok, a 48 hour post op does not actually show results bro
fair enough. The guy who did it also posted a thread here but we'll see how his results look in the farther future if he decides to post

• +1
Reactions: xorslayer
Obviously OBO is a known pipe dream.

There’s like one person on here who’s had it from surgerymaxx and we don’t even really have updates, he could have gone blind.

But is there any way to naturally or unnaturally increase your IPD and width of eye area without such invasive means? I know it is one of the most unfixable failos
mse can by up to 3-2 mm if you are an adult, probably more if ur young

mse can by up to 3-2 mm if you are an adult, probably more if ur young
mse for ipd gain is retarded trust me. even looking beyond the fact that mse will deform you due to anterior expansion patern, more than just your eyes will separate so you end up with the same es ratio

mse for ipd gain is retarded trust me. even looking beyond the fact that mse will deform you due to anterior expansion patern, more than just your eyes will separate so you end up with the same es ratio
yea its now worth it 95% of times, im mentioning it in case he is desperate for anything and doesnt have bad esr just tiny skull/bad fwhr