Ipd

UZB_Strebl

UZB_Strebl

Kraken
My ipd used to be 57 and knows its 60 after 8 mm I’ve turned my mse so far @RealSurgerymax

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
My ipd used to be 57 and knows its 60 after 8 mm I’ve turned my mse so far @RealSurgerymax
This is huge news wtf why isn’t anyone blown away by this

60 is still brutal lol

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
My ipd increased aswell

@optimisticzoomer why did u Jfl
Because it's obviously not true. You probably measured wrong. All mse will do is widen your nose which is brutal

60 is still brutal lol
Ik but any improvement is still improvement yk im still planning for obo and im not done turning bro my mf is 61 though

Because it's obviously not true. You probably measured wrong. All mse will do is widen your nose which is brutal
No it is true I’m 16 so it’s not crazy my ipd increased haha yea thats funny

I’ll send cbct when I’m done expanding to prove u wrong

I’ll send cbct when I’m done expanding to prove u wrong
it's true but it's water nigga, anyone who knows about mse knows it can increase ipd and bizogymatic width

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and UZB_Strebl
it's true but it's water nigga, anyone who knows about mse knows it can increase ipd and bizogymatic width
But 3 mm is a lot for it bro

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Not true at all.
This whole shit was a big discussion years ago

• JFL
nice argument
You must be low IQ. What do you have to prove it widens ipd? There is plenty to suggest it doesnt, including ronald eads pics

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, NZb6Air and UZB_Strebl
You must be low IQ. What do you have to prove it widens ipd? There is plenty to suggest it doesnt, including ronald eads pics
Also I’m literally 16 Jfl it’s not crazy my ipd improved on mse

This guy is a retard ur talking to he’s a ipdcel and has money for obo but refuses to get it 😂
You're so retarded you suck up to jewant implants. You're not getting shit nigga. Now stop coping that mse widened your ipd. Man i wish i could tag some oldcels from the 2020 era who would laugh at this

You're so retarded you suck up to jewant implants. You're not getting shit nigga. Now stop coping that mse widened your ipd. Man i wish i could tag some oldcels from the 2020 era who would laugh at this
Cope it did once I get my after cbct and prove u wrong what are u gonna say buddy

In fact, even giant knows mse doesnt widen ipd

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
I’m 16 and it did I’ll prove u wrong once I get my after cbct then what are u gonna say ?
Do you even have a cbct from before?

• +1
>you must be low iq
>ronald ead

stfu nigger

• +1
>you must be low iq
>ronald ead

stfu nigger
Thanks for the confirmation you are retarded. What i'm talking about is pics of ronald ead lined up by another user
You're a mental masturbator who thinks he's gonna get 140k worth of surgery
@buflek

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
ipd is mostly cope

• JFL
Reactions: watah, NZb6Air and UZB_Strebl
@NZb6Air it's pretty obvious ipd is depedent on a lot of other factors whether it'll look good, like the rest of the midface and the eyebrows, like streamer ludwig has bad ipd but it don't look bad cause good eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: NtIdk, 97baHater and NZb6Air
Thanks for the confirmation you are retarded.
Yes maxillary expansion doesn't affect the rest of the cranium at all, there's absolutely no risk associated with it in juvenile patients and especially in people with an intracranial pathology @RealSurgerymax

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Yes maxillary expansion doesn't affect the rest of the cranium at all, there's absolutely no risk associated with it in juvenile patients and especially in people with an intracranial pathology @RealSurgerymax
You tagged a guy who has said mse doesn't increase ipd

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
@NZb6Air it's pretty obvious ipd is depedent on a lot of other factors whether it'll look good, like the rest of the midface and the eyebrows, like streamer ludwig has bad ipd but it don't look bad cause good eyebrows
that's not how you argue the importance of a ratio lol