Ipd

that's not how you argue the importance of a ratio lol
your right i should instead say dumb stuff that makes no sense, ratios don't have much importance

You tagged a guy who has said mse doesn't increase ipd
he says that mse is cope cause it can fail and it's better to get it surgically at ramieri and it doesnt significantly increase ipd in normal range ipd

your right i should instead say dumb stuff that makes no sense, ratios don't have much importance
nah you should take 200 perfect averegeness composites and fuck up a ratio, you're saying the beautiful composites will have the same attractiveness scores as the fucked up ipd ones

nah you should take 200 perfect averegeness composites and fuck up a ratio, you're saying the beautiful composites will have the same attractiveness scores as the fucked up ipd ones
ipd doesn't matter so yes they would

Ludwig looks retarded with his ipd to haha yea thats funny Jfl

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Ludwig looks retarded with his ipd to haha yea thats funny Jfl
thats what you think, but normal people say hes GL. This is why you should never let autism affect your rankings

thats what you think, but normal people say hes GL. This is why you should never let autism affect your rankings
No a better example would be Zac efron bro

@optimisticzoomer maxillary expansion doesn't affect the rest of the cranium at all, there's absolutely no risk associated with it in juvenile patients and especially in people with an intracranial pathology

@anthony111553 would you like resources on the proportional relationships of the orbital region since you seem so ignorant?

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
They would literally all look better with increased ipd 😂😂😂
i think your missing the point, would you rather have bad eyebrows or a below average ipd

• JFL
Bad eyebrows because there fixable haha yea thats funny
lmao you retard we're not talking about fixing shit your stuck with them thats the point of the question

@anthony111553 would you like resources on the proportional relationships of the orbital region since you seem so ignorant?
"would you like resources on the proportional relationships of the orbital region since you seem so ignorant?"🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓

• JFL
@depressionmaxxing
Physically not possible, only babys can pull shit like this off. Show me proof of an doctor measuring your IPD before and after

• JFL
Physically not possible, only babys can pull shit like this off. Show me proof of an doctor measuring your IPD before and after
Cope I ipd mog u and @optimisticzoomer now and I’m not even done turning my mse or done ascending yet I’m getting obo I’m for that gold

Cope I ipd mog u and @optimisticzoomer now and I’m not even done turning my mse or done ascending yet I’m getting obo I’m for that gold
Show proof or stop mentioning me in your threads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and UZB_Strebl
I will don’t worry I’ll send cbct’s to make it even easier to disprove u and this was done with a 4 tad marpe anteriorly placed which I only spend 4k for imagine I got a custom 8 tad marpe

I will don’t worry I’ll send cbct’s to make it even easier to disprove u and this was done with a 4 tad marpe anteriorly placed which I only spend 4k for imagine I got a custom 8 tad marpe
I‘ll wait

• JFL
Show proof or stop mentioning me in your threads
I will once I’m done expanding I’m not even done yet to bro keep coping u and @optimisticzoomer are to puss to get obo which makes this whole situation even funnier

• Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer