iPhone camera quality mogs so hard

A

Abomination52

Banned
Just switched to a 12 pro from a Galaxy S20 and it’s insane how much better I look in photos. iPhones make me look like an anime character. It’s definitely closer to what I see in the mirror.
It makes sense because I got better tinder results from selfies on my iPhone 6s than I did with my decent Samsung phone with non-aspie pics.

• JFL
Reactions: angelo
NEW iPhone 12 vs Samsung Galaxy S20 14 30 screenshot
NEW iPhone 12 vs Samsung Galaxy S20 14 28 screenshot

iphone flips your face so the pic tricks your brain to think its more accurate because it replicated the mirror reversed face
the quality difference is cope.

View attachment 2264081View attachment 2264079
iphone flips your face so the pic tricks your brain to think its more accurate because it replicated the mirror reversed face
the quality difference is cope.
I turned off flipping on both my phones. It makes me think I’m more asymmetrical than I am because I’m not used to it. iPhone camera is simply better. My tinder results speak for themselves. iPhone 6s mogged the s20 hard.
you look like an anime character in the mirror?
been told so a few times lol

you can disable this in settings and it still mogs
they literally look the same just reversed, just use your eyes instead of retarded pre assumptions that iphones are better.

they literally look the same just reversed, just use your eyes instead of retarded pre assumptions that iphones are better.

It’s about software too. iPhones are more optimised. For example the Snapchat camera on my Samsung was drastically worse. There’s no question about it.

I turned off flipping on both my phones. It makes me think I’m more asymmetrical than I am because I’m not used to it. iPhone camera is simply better. My tinder results speak for themselves. iPhone 6s mogged the s20 hard.

been told so a few times lol
youtube reviews tell otherwise, both top tier android phones and iphones have cameras on par with each other.
its just brand placebo

youtube reviews tell otherwise, both top tier android phones and iphones have cameras on par with each other.
its just brand placebo
Like I said, it’s not just about the hardware.

galaxy s20 is shit. samsung used to be known for their good camera quality but they have recently been surpassed by apple / google. iphones have the best video quality and google pixel has the best picture quality. the only difference is that iphone is a statusmax and google pixel is a moneymax.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and Abomination52
Like I said, it’s not just about the hardware.
image processing power comes from the chipsets not brand
a- bionics for apple and snapdragon for androids does on par with each other.

image processing power comes from the chipsets not brand
a- bionics for apple and snapdragon for androids does on par with each other.
All I’d need to do is show you the difference between Snapchat cam on iPhone 12 Pro and galaxy s20. It’s a literal night and day difference. There is no comparison.