iPhonepill

Yes I don't need someone to tell me what I've experienced first hand. Literally made fun of to my face for pulling out my android and girls lol'ing when i text them first with non iphone. Even wwhen I finally got an iphone and texted girls I've known they were like "phew u finally got a real phone" and shit like that
Why are androids hated on so much? Android mogs btw

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
The Reddit post got shadowbanned or removed... :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
Never buying an iPhone, never eating PUFA, never taking the vaccine, never marrying a non virgin, earth is indeed not round and is actually the center of the universe, meat mogs hard, sugar is good for you, astrology is real :feelsgood:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy, Tyronecell and buckchadley31
Never buying an iPhone, never eating PUFA, never taking the vaccine, never marrying a non virgin, earth is indeed not round and is actually the center of the universe, meat mogs hard, sugar is good for you, astrology is real :feelsgood:
But will you take Finasteride?

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
vUAQAzB.png
Underated post

You are retarded

I bought an iPhone and became gigachad maybe tbh
I'm planning on buying the normiephone as well soon. Have you noticed any change in behavior towards you from normies and foids ever since you bought the iPhone bhai? Don't want to sound like I'm coping, but tbh the iPhonepill is starting to seem legit to me, looking at people's experiences from this forum, unless they're huge sadistic trolls.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I'm planning on buying the normiephone as well soon. Have you noticed any change in behavior towards you from normies and foids ever since you bought the iPhone bhai? Don't want to sound like I'm coping, but tbh the iPhonepill is starting to seem legit to me, looking at people's experiences from this forum, unless they're huge sadistic trolls.
Ive not even used it yet as I'm waiting on something else still, I wanted to replace my s7 since the battery barely lasts 1 and a half hours now.

@Frank Jack said there was a change
But I don't think it matters much if ur a subhuman in either face or height

Don't buy it if your current phone still works

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack, john2 and Deleted member 756
Ive not even used it yet as I'm waiting on something else still, I wanted to replace my s7 since the battery barely lasts 1 and a half hours now.

@Frank Jack said there was a change
But I don't think it matters much if ur a subhuman in either face or height

Don't buy it if your current phone still works
The iPhone pill is legit but with everything it is a multiplier. If you’re good looking or above average it will slightly boost you but if you’re not literally means nothing

• +1
Reactions: john2 and volcelfatcel
iPhonepill is just a social status pill. Women need to make sure the normies they deal with have expendable resources and are easy to communicate with for attention.
Its not betabuxx, falling behind in things like this in a consumerist society means death and exclusion.

Yes i know chad can slay with Nokia 3310 but normies cant afford the price of being excllusioned so they just buy it, when it gets more and more common the brutality of exclusion gets worse.

Its not betabuxx, falling behind in things like this in a consumerist society means death and exclusion.

Yes i know chad can slay with Nokia 3310 but normies cant afford the price of being excllusioned so they just buy it, when it gets more and more common the brutality of exclusion gets worse.
I meant beta provisioning in general.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer