IQ is almost entirely genetic

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
My brothers iq were above 145

Mine had gotten lower ever since I developed orthostatic hypotension(medical condition)

I just noticed that iq are inherently strongly related to genetic and in my school of thought it is secondary as important as looks itself.

The ability to earn money/resources is the metric to gauge how success a person is, smart chad utilize on their looks get into position or modeling, smart stacy dubaimax for few months.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and PMF1
water

• +1
Reactions: Baxy and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
My brothers iq were above 145

Mine had gotten lower ever since I developed orthostatic hypotension(medical condition)

I just noticed that iq are inherently strongly related to genetic and in my school of thought it is secondary as important as looks itself.

The ability to earn money/resources is the metric to gauge how success a person is, smart chad utilize on their looks get into position or modeling, smart stacy dubaimax for few months.
the fact your brother has over 145 while yours is average proves it's not all genetic
if it was always genetic then there wouldn't be any IQ differences in siblings

• +1
Reactions: Shade91
the fact your brother has over 145 while yours is average proves it's not all genetic
we 3 have always had high iq but mine was abit lower than them but still higher than the average, factoring I developed neurological condition the impair my cognitive function directly and it is still above the median iq on the bell curve

Genetics are complex, siblings share different genes. They are not copies.

IQ correlates with financial success, damn who would have thought

You're Asian

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_
Not in my case, i will increase my IQ to infinity