IQ is negatively correlated to religiosity

@whatamIdoinwithmylyf What's the difference between sindhi and punjabi? PSL wise and bone wise? They look the same right?

@whatamIdoinwithmylyf What's the difference between sindhi and punjabi? PSL wise and bone wise? They look the same right?
Punjabis can look alot better both bone and psl wise. Because better environment, punjab is literally called land of 5 rivers of some shiet.
So good diet, less poverty, better environment = better genes, better bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Punjabis can look alot better both bone and psl wise. Because better environment, punjab is literally called land of 5 rivers of some shiet.
So good diet, less poverty, better environment = better genes, better bones
So punjabis in general mog sindhi people

bumo
CC22A049 9E46 4EA3 A813 EBAF25AAE763

(Why did an IQ thread devolve into irrelevant hindu cope?)

I'm agnostic/atheist but I've read manosphere content by Christian people who IQmog me to Andromeda and back. I don't disdain religion, it's just not for me.
Besides, atheists tend to think that atheism will bring a utopia of extreme technological advancement, while all it brought was societal collapse and transexual rights to groom children.

Tldr atheism is a legit intellectual position but it's a recipe for human extinction.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl, .🇹🇩., Deleted member 9344 and 1 other person
I came up with this quote just a few minutes ago. I thought OffTopic would appreciate.

Just to be clear, I'm not a professional 'quote maker'. I'm just an atheist teenager who greatly values his intelligence and scientific fact over any silly fiction book written 3,500 years ago. This being said, I am open to any and all criticism.

'In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.'

Eh?

• JFL
Reactions: Andros
You got to be a retard, an autismo or a fanatic to be a true believer, high IQ people just conform to the norms of the group but don't really believe all the dogmas.

I read on 4chan that there are different types of iq.
and there is a iq range that is dangerous, where the person is kind of smart, but kind of very stupid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048
Cope, before the british invaded pajeet land was just warring medieval nations, of hindu dindus fighting goatfuckers, only a couple of thousand british soldiers were needed to make pajeet land into a colony
I heard from my smart ass Curry friend(whos at Princeton) the only reason Brits were able to conquer India without using full force was because the Indians sold each other out and because a lack of unity. The princes of each nation were some greedy mfs. Hitler said it himself, if India was united, they would've left Britian running home shitting their pants so there's one thing hating on curries cause of the weak ass culture and low smv but you can't deny facts, so reevaluate how you sound rn please🤦🏽‍♂️. Do your own research not based on Western Idelolgy and history cause you know DAMN WELL the country one lives in has biased towards their history.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.