IQ is not correlated with wealth/income.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Slavic Monstrosity
Lifefuel for everyone that thinks they don't have the IQ to get rich.

HighIQ makes it less likely that you will live in poverty (<37k USD/year). But it has 0 correlation with getting an income above 37k, as is evident from the graph above.

• +1
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia, Crusile, Sondern and 15 others
37k might as well be poverty lol

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, BigBundaSlapper, Deleted member 6128 and 9 others
IQ is 80% genetics and 20% level of health in early childhood. A nigger with 85IQ will have it rise to about 100 with good education and medicine. A White child at 100IQ with poor health won't rise much beyond 110.
TL;DR
Don't be a nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, looksmaxxed, Deleted member 2729 and 10 others
3140133 1604250070186

utterly baseless scatter graph with unknown sample size or geographical location of the study

and yet if OP had some extra IQ points he would see that the graph shows quite clearly by a massive margin the concentration of lower IQs within the area of lower income and that whilst there are a lot less people with higher IQs, they Disproportionately make up the higher income areas based on their ratio.

Too dumb: Couldn't read: IQ does correlate with income/wealth but it is possible for a few dumbasses to slip through the cracks by for example: inheritance or nepotism, or moving into the mid tier+ brackets through unrelenting work ethic (lots of hours doing hard work)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: risque_dew, Deleted member 19036, Marsiere214 and 11 others
The lower the iq, the more successful you are in life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 23017, Deleted member 22354 and 1 other person
View attachment 1932414
utterly baseless scatter graph with unknown sample size or geographical location of the study

and yet if OP had some extra IQ points he would see that the graph shows quite clearly by a massive margin the concentration of lower IQs within the area of lower income and that whilst there are a lot less people with higher IQs, they Disproportionately make up the higher income areas based on their ratio.

Too dumb: Couldn't read: IQ does correlate with income/wealth but it is possible for a few dumbasses to slip through the cracks by for example: inheritance or nepotism, or moving into the mid tier+ brackets through unrelenting work ethic (lots of hours doing hard work)

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 15302 and MoggerGaston
View attachment 1932414

Look at the bottom graph with the orange square added to remove poverty-tier incomes.

Conclusion: There's essentially no difference in income above poverty-tier between high and low intelligence.

High IQ is just a safeguard against poverty and nothing more. It's extremely over-rated and hardly relevant in the real world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88 and MoggerGaston
actually, I believe that only 10% of people have 120iq+, and there is a considerably smaller amount of people in the 100K+ zone that have a low iq, so I think there is a correlation just by this graph really

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Don Alejo Garza and MoggerGaston
View attachment 1932414

I can’t believe you posted this and thought you said something intelligent, please proceed to delete your account man, this is embarrassing.

@MoggerGaston this dude really said unknown sample size as if the data points aren’t the size :lul: :lul: +as if it wasn’t obviously the USA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 15302 and MoggerGaston
of course it has a minor correlation because getting rich is either:
1. all luck
2. some realization you’re lucky to make

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 21146

View attachment 1932392

HighIQ makes it less likely that you will live in poverty (<37k USD/year). But it has 0 correlation with getting an income above 37k, as is evident from the graph above.
Statistical outliers be like

What about testosterone and income

Well, I think youre wrong because a lot of rich people have extremely high iq. Are scientist, inventors, etc. I can give you examples if you want.

View attachment 1932392

The studies I've read showed it correlated massively but drops off at 120 IQ. Like for example average billionaire was 133
self made millionaire is 118 while average middle class person is 103 average person on welfare was 95 average homeless was 85 IQ. This clearly shows IQ does correlate a lot with money but its also not the end all be all and certainly more factors at play billionaires are super uncommon whereas 133+ just means being in the top 1%. If it were to match the levels of rarity it would be at least 150+ IQ.

This clearly shows a trend where it does matter but it also isn't everything. Basically if your stupid your fucked if your at least kind of smart you have as much odds of being rich as a lot of people

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza, incel194012940, Patient A and 2 others
The studies I've read showed it correlated massively but drops off at 120 IQ. Like for example average billionaire was 133
self made millionaire is 118 while average middle class person is 103 average person on welfare was 95 average homeless was 85 IQ. This clearly shows IQ does correlate a lot with money but its also not the end all be all and certainly more factors at play billionaires are super uncommon whereas 133+ just means being in the top 1%. If it were to match the levels of rarity it would be at least 150+ IQ.

This clearly shows a trend where it does matter but it also isn't everything. Basically if your stupid your fucked if your at least kind of smart you have as much odds of being smart as a lot of people
120 IQ is in the top 10% of intelligence, wtf do you mean IQ doesn’t matter that much?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
120 IQ is in the top 10% of intelligence, wtf do you mean IQ doesn’t matter that much?
I literally said it did matter but that 120 IQ seems to be a ceiling where it becomes less effective at predicting success.

120 IQ is already a very high amount of intelligence, you can study almost any subject in university.
I literally said it did matter but that 120 IQ seems to be a ceiling where it becomes less effective at predicting success.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Looking at IQ distribution is a bad way to judge intelligence’s important because IQ has diminishing returns at the extreme end, a 160 IQ doesn’t mean you’re 20x+ smarter than someone with a 140 IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 11126
120 IQ is already a very high amount of intelligence, you can study almost any subject in university.
Yeah to be fair it is super high already. I didn't mean you need 120 just that after that point added IQ points won't inherently be helpful. 115 IQ is also like the average state college grad so pretty much anyone around smart enough to graduate at state university is smart enough to be a self made millionaire.

Looking at IQ distribution is a bad way to judge intelligence’s important because IQ has diminishing returns at the extreme end, a 160 IQ doesn’t mean you’re 20x+ smarter than someone with a 140 IQ.
Yeah I would have to agree... Also other traits like work ethic sociability looks stress tolerance become more important. Once you are able to do semi abstract things it more becomes a question of if you can utilize it someone with 100 IQ I would assume will struggle a lot in any complex profession and will always be semi behind other people.

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch and Danish_Retard
Yeah to be fair it is super high already. I didn't mean you need 120 just that after that point added IQ points won't inherently be helpful. 115 IQ is also like the average state college grad so pretty much anyone around smart enough to graduate at state university is smart enough to be a self made millionaire.
There is a lot of selection bias with that figure, the average self made millionaire is 62 years old and almost any middle class wage earner would be a millionaire if he invested in real estate and stocks 40 years ago.

• +1
Yeah I would have to agree... Also other traits like work ethic sociability looks stress tolerance become more important. Once you are able to do semi abstract things it more becomes a question of if you can utilize it someone with 100 IQ I would assume will struggle a lot in any complex profession and will always be semi behind other people.
It doesn’t tell the importance of intelligence today.

• +1
It doesn’t tell the importance of intelligence today.
Its a little hard to say I would assume you need to be smarter since there are less easy ways to grind and make money. But my only point is complaining about IQ is stupid unless your 100 IQ.

Its a little hard to say I would assume you need to be smarter since there are less easy ways to grind and make money. But my only point is complaining about IQ is stupid unless your 100 IQ.
No, it’s much harder today, the average ice cream man made $85k a year in 1945, more than an Engineer today once adjusted for inflation.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 11126
No, it’s much harder today, the average ice cream man made $85k a year in 1945, more than an Engineer today once adjusted for inflation.
Yeah general cost of living is far higher then increases in wages. But I meant more like as a percent of wealth. Is being in the top 10% today harder then the top 10% 20 years ago

self made millionaire is 118
its becoz higher percentile are rarer -_-

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 11126
I can’t believe you posted this and thought you said something intelligent, please proceed to delete your account man, this is embarrassing.
D5d

if you can't read what I said, then look at the graph and understand it then I'm not conversing with you, you literal subhuman retard

amazed at the low intelligence of the people that liked your original thread post @justinzayn @Danish_Retard @Baldingman1998 @ChristianChad @thereallegend @Don Alejo Garza @Jamesothy

another democracy is retarded moment

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
View attachment 1937558

if you can't read what I said, then look at the graph and understand it then I'm not conversing with you, you literal subhuman retard

amazed at the low intelligence of the people that liked your original thread post @justinzayn @Danish_Retard @Baldingman1998 @ChristianChad @thereallegend @Don Alejo Garza @Jamesothy

No, you don't get to call anyone unintelligent when you lack basic mathematical literacy.

How can your dumbass say you don't know the sample size of a SCATTER GRAPH and expect anyone to take you seriously. Delete.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
View attachment 1937558

It's true. A lot of smart heads only care if they got a roof over their heads and they don't starve.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
IQ is 80% genetics and 20% level of health in early childhood. A nigger with 85IQ will have it rise to about 100 with good education and medicine. A White child at 100IQ with poor health won't rise much beyond 110.
TL;DR
Don't be a nigger
EA7D31EB D295 42D9 868F A0E5779DB166

im not sure what eyeballing a graph is going to tell you, im also pretty sure a linear model is not good here. What you'd probably want is some sort of enrichment analysis. Bin iqs in rolling windows of like 0.25-0.5 sd's or something and ask if any of the windows are over enriched/represented in higher earning brackets this way you don't have to assume any model for wage vs iq

im not sure what eyeballing a graph is going to tell you,
pretty much everything you need to know

The fact that eyeballing a graph gives you 0 reason to believe the common myth that IQ=wealth/income is incredibly telling of how irrelevant/insignificant that statement/correlation is.

• +1
Reactions: Crusile and EyebrowSupremacy
pretty much everything you need to know

The fact that eyeballing a graph gives you 0 reason to believe the common myth that IQ=wealth/income is incredibly telling of how irrelevant/insignificant that statement/correlation is.
It depends though, if you ask if the mean income of ppl correlates with iq it looks like the effect size is negligible. But if you were to ask a different question like are high iq individuals over represented in high income brackets (say 150-200k, 200-250k ect...) it looks like high iq would be over represented

View attachment 1932392

can you even read graphs jfl

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Patient A and MoggerGaston
people still think we live in a meritocracy with colleges teaching nonsense, diversity departments and quota job descriptions like global wellness and people systems. every single sector is in free fall. iq mattered a lot in the past, now it's completely irrelevant. it's all about how nt you are, how well you can obey orders, be compliant, and swear allegiance to the current thing.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt

IQ is not correlated with wealth/income.​

It's true. A lot of smart heads only care if they got a roof over their heads and they don't starve.

what?

Most white collar jobs don't really require you to be significantly above average IQ. Even "mentally demanding" jobs like programming are a breeze compared to being an academic. researcher, or student

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
There are studies from decades and decades showing that IQ and income are correlated.

High IQ is just a safeguard against poverty and nothing more. It's extremely over-rated and hardly relevant in the real world.
very true
most extremely high IQ people either end up doing shit jobs(highest IQ woman was a column writer for NYT) or become serial killers(unabomber , texas tower shooter)
all high IQ guys rot on their own version of org - mensa

above average IQ + hard work mogs high IQ + lazy all day any day

The highest IQ person isn’t the richest man in the world. Ofc high iq may not be correlated with wealth but matters to some extent. A retarded 69iq Nigga ain't gonna ascend nowhere.

below average IQ with high income
Screenshot 2022 11 08 145446
48 dots

Above average IQ with high income
Screenshot 2022 11 08 145458

151 (kinda lost count)

Clearly it is correlated

With some simple maths we know that people with an IQ above average are 3.145833 times more likely to be high earners than those with an IQ below average.

3.145833:1 vs 1:1 clearly shows a significant correlation.

@Alt Number 3 take a look at these apples

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: risque_dew, Deleted member 1851, Marsiere214 and 3 others
below average IQ with high income
View attachment 1940856
48 dots

Above average IQ with high income
View attachment 1940857

151 (kinda lost count)

Clearly it is correlated

With some simple maths we know that people with an IQ above average are 3.145833 times more likely to be high earners than those with an IQ below average.

3.145833:1 vs 1:1 clearly shows a significant correlation.

@Alt Number 3 take a look at these apples
blackpilled statistacs

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 17791