Iq levels of looksmaxer types

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Superior to Gigachad
Believing in mewing = iq level at least 120

Thinking it’s bs = iq level at most 90

Following an organic , animal products based , paleo diet with good supplements and training = iq level at least 135

“Lol diet doesn’t matter bro” = iq level at most 50

Believing in Dom theory = iq level at least 110

Not thinking dimorphism is one of the most important things = iq level at most 60

Believing in Dom theory , eating an organic animal based paleo diet, taking good supplements, training hard and right, mewing and having a goal to have a Gigachad son = iq levels of at least 280 points

Op = >500 iq

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, wagbox, Tony and 14 others
op = ugly ethnic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Mateusz74, diggbicc and 1 other person
Image0

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, wagbox, Deleted member 4991 and 1 other person
Being white, Jewish or Asian = 100+ iq
Being anything else = 80 iq

• Love it
Reactions: 2peasinapod
Being serious I believe in everything cited here, but I really dont believe about mewing working at adult age.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
Cannibalism = diet pill overdose

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Look at my threads and decide my iq

op = ugly ethnic

I've seen op he's decently good looking.

Following an organic , animal products based , paleo diet with good supplements and training = iq level at least 135

Not thinking dimorphism is one of the most important things = iq level at most 60

Believing in Dom theory , eating an organic animal based paleo diet, taking good supplements, training hard and right, mewing and having a goal to have a Gigachad son = iq levels of at least 280 points

Op = >500 iq

Also op look at my 6 month mewing transformation.

Untitled 3

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3526 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
believing in mewing = iq level max 30

Low carb teenager: stunted wristcel. High calorie with both high carb and animal protein is the ideal

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
Low carb teenager: stunted wristcel. High calorie with both high carb and animal protein is the ideal
high carb is retarded. ideally human beings maintained carb levels at 25-40 % with the rest being fat and protein. carbs are 100% not crucial for growth being so high. just eat carories bro

Not a word

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Claiming to be a chad while having 20000 posts on this forum = 80 iq.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Gazzamogga and RAITEIII

Op = >500 iq
fuark i have 280iq points

I don't believe in mewing and think it's bs, diet doesn't matter bro, following an organic, animal products based , paleo diet with good supplements and training is cope, DOM theory is cope, dimorphism is not one of the most important things.

Last edited:
I don't believe in mewing and think it's bs, diet is cope, following an organic, animal products based , paleo diet with good supplements and training is cope, DOM theory is cope, dimorphism is not one of the most important things.

It's all fucking genetics.

Why. You're so confident about mewing and claim to have had results lol. To the point of saying it's low iq not to believe in it lol. Why not post.

There are not many possible answers.

Why. You're so confident about mewing and claim to have had results lol. To the point of saying it's low iq not to believe in it lol. Why not post.

There are not many possible answers.
not gonna tell you why bruv. I can explain to you why results isnt all you need. its easy to explain. humanity is meant to be better. indigenous peoples have was less subhamnity. mike mew already posted results