• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 9380
unlucky his kids a boy gg its over.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 5258 and 3 others
Moneymaxxing works.
He dont have that much money. I am sure he doesn't earn more than average russian/Ukrainian or wherever that girl is from.

He is not even that famous. But he has goat tier IQ

He dont have that much money. I am sure he doesn't earn more than average russian/Ukrainian or wherever that girl is from.

He is not even that famous. But he has goat tier IQ
Well having a IQ of a goat is nothing to brag about, really :forcedsmile: And why are you lying? I checked his salary, and it's 1 million dollars in a year. Pathetic how you try to lie to prove some point of yours.

She’s below average for our race being honest , but happy for them
Slavic women are hot. Men are disgusting like gays. I bet you can't grow full facial hair and have a recessed jaw. ☺

Well having a IQ of a goat is nothing to brag about, really :forcedsmile: And why are you lying? I checked his salary, and it's 1 million dollars in a year. Pathetic how you try to lie to prove some point of yours.
Really? I just found him like 20 minutes ago. I didnt knew who this guy was. He happened to have a white wife when I landed on his instagram page. But anyways, salaries on google are not really accurate + I am not trying to prove any point. This is off topic, I am just putting it here to see what people think. For fun really

Slavic women are hot. Men are disgusting like gays. I bet you can't grow full facial hair and have a recessed jaw. ☺
Says Indian. First results when you google ''Indian man''.
Indian man dies of heart attack day before flying home for good | Society –  Gulf News
The Mysterious Case Of An Indian Man And His 'Devil Horn' | News | Rojak  Daily
Malnourished Indian man eats solid food for the first time | Daily Mail  Online

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 6723
HAHAHAAHA , ITS ME IN MY AVI JFL AT YOU 😂 and I can grow full ass beards

Really? I just found him like 20 minutes ago. I didnt knew who this guy was. He happened to have a white wife when I landed on his instagram page. But anyways, salaries on google are not really accurate + I am not trying to prove any point. This is off topic, I am just putting it here to see what people think. For fun really
Yes, salaries on google are pretty precise. You knew perfectly well that guy was loaded and still tried to claim that he doesn't make more money than average Ukrainian, who makes probably like 700 EUR in a month.

Yes, salaries on google are pretty precise. You knew perfectly well that guy was loaded and still tried to claim that he doesn't make more money than average Ukrainian, who makes probably like 700 EUR in a month.
Fuark. I thought Ukraine was first world.
And Its what I thought after looking at his pics and house and stuff

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Leave the ''north'' out from the front. Nobody outside from India even knows there's supposed to be some difference between north and south of India, and thus those results are flooded by Indians with some actors with blue contacts and jaw implants like Hrithik Roshan.

• JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Son , i don’t want to be racist but you’re just being a dick my son
Aww and you think you being racist will even effect me the slightest? 😱
Stop coping and accept the reality Oldcel 🥺

Leave the ''north'' out from the front. Nobody outside from India even knows there's supposed to be some difference between north and south of India, and thus those results are flooded by Indians with some actors with blue contacts and jaw implants like Hrithik Roshan.
Keep crying for curries.

Brother , I am balding lmao and it’s not an incel forum .. just want some look max advice
95% people here are incels. Who can't get sex or form a relationship. 5% are volcels who don't even wanna try.

100% people here are not chads. Chad/chadlite doesn't need looksmaxxing. He is genetically looksmaxxed creature.

No one here is a chad. You can not even become chad. It will look fake and you will never have the personality to carry with it.

tbh
Fields medal winner Akshay Venkatesh

• Woah
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
95% people here are incels. Who can't get sex or form a relationship. 5% are volcels who don't even wanna try.

100% people here are not chads. Chad/chadlite doesn't need looksmaxxing. He is genetically looksmaxxed creature.

No one here is a chad. You can not even become chad. It will look fake and you will never have the personality to carry with it.
Doesn’t matter to me , since I’m here for hair advice .. I’ll leave the forum by next month and considering you’re a volcel 😂

Nigga. Is all you do just cherry pick couples? Especially subhuman Indians with good looking girls??

And its obvious betabux. JFL for you believing this shit.

I’m happy for him, he’s got a good looking wife and a son.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy