IQ MOGGED MY CLASSMATES INTO SUBMISSION!

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Philosophizing...
DISCLAIMER: NARCY BRAG THREAD BELOW!

Backstory: I have been quite low effort in studying at new school so no one really knows that I am intelligent.

Today we were sitting a few students in a room and one girl said she did an IQ test and got 90 so she was just above retarded which she saw as a major win. I then sarcastically joked about how lucky she was for not being retarded and she said something like "I bet you would get a worse score than me anyway". What no one in the room knows is that I IQ mog all of them to Saturn and back. I replied "Well I meet the requirements for Mensa so I doubt that". They legit started laughing and questioning my intelligence and the IQ test that I did etc. I said I was also offered to move up a grade back in grade school but refused because I did not know anyone in the other class and they called me a liar.

I understood that I had only one opportunity to establish myself before I would be viewed as a cucked tryhard who couldn't back himself up. The move that I came up with and executed perfectly was to just temporarily change my vocabulary completely so I spoke like Jordan Peterson for half a minute approximately. The entire fucking room went silent and 10 seconds later one of the guys asked me what one of the words that I had said meant (word was "hyperbole" fyi, JFL). Few seconds later another girl that had laughed at me said "Why aren't you like this always?" and I answered "This is not an important enough environment for me to feel the need to apply that level of energy". They gave me so much more respect and did not question any claims I made after that.

TL;DR: A girl tried questioning my intelligence and I retaliated by displaying full control of an advanced vocabulary that they could not even comprehend. They respected me more afterwards. IQ mog is brutally powerful mog when done right.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, max_frisch, Bipedal Dog and 2 others
Mogged them and made them shit into their pants

• +1
Reactions: Zeusus and HarrierDuBois
Slightly autistic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30433, Deleted member 24117, Deleted member 20379 and 7 others
  • Love it
Reactions: the BULL
"muh Rick and Morty 400iq redditors AITA for IQ mogging this normie?"

Chico Nerd Digitar En El Teclado De La Computadora Foto de stock y más  banco de imágenes de 20 a 29 años - 20 a 29 años, 30-34 años, Adulto -  iStock

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deprived, BoneDensity and 5 others
"muh Rick and Morty 400iq redditors AITA for IQ mogging this normie?"

Chico Nerd Digitar En El Teclado De La Computadora Foto de stock y más  banco de imágenes de 20 a 29 años - 20 a 29 años, 30-34 años, Adulto -  iStock
They were pushing at me I couldn't let it slide.

Mogged, sure, but you won’t make any friends or get invited to any parties if you act like this.

Your choice buddy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, Deleted member 21044, pardocel and 1 other person
DISCLAIMER: NARCY BRAG THREAD BELOW!

Backstory: I have been quite low effort in studying at new school so no one really knows that I am intelligent.

Today we were sitting a few students in a room and one girl said she did an IQ test and got 90 so she was just above retarded which she saw as a major win. I then sarcastically joked about how lucky she was for not being retarded and she said something like "I bet you would get a worse score than me anyway". What no one in the room knows is that I IQ mog all of them to Saturn and back. I replied "Well I meet the requirements for Mensa so I doubt that". They legit started laughing and questioning my intelligence and the IQ test that I did etc. I said I was also offered to move up a grade back in grade school but refused because I did not know anyone in the other class and they called me a liar.

I understood that I had only one opportunity to establish myself before I would be viewed as a cucked tryhard who couldn't back himself up. The move that I came up with and executed perfectly was to just temporarily change my vocabulary completely so I spoke like Jordan Peterson for half a minute approximately. The entire fucking room went silent and 10 seconds later one of the guys asked me what one of the words that I had said meant (word was "hyperbole" fyi, JFL). Few seconds later another girl that had laughed at me said "Why aren't you like this always?" and I answered "This is not an important enough environment for me to feel the need to apply that level of energy". They gave me so much more respect and did not question any claims I made after that.

TL;DR: A girl tried questioning my intelligence and I retaliated by displaying full control of an advanced vocabulary that they could not even comprehend. They respected me more afterwards. IQ mog is brutally powerful mog when done right.
tales form high school who cares dude

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Most NT .org user

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User49, Deleted member 17920, Deleted member 20379 and 3 others
Mogged, sure, but you won’t make any friends or get invited to any parties if you act like this.

Your choice buddy
Man fuck 'em. Why would I want to befriend subhumans when I can mog?

insane mog ngl

The move that I came up with and executed perfectly was to just temporarily change my vocabulary completely so I spoke like Jordan Peterson for half a minute approximately. The entire fucking room went silent
and then everyone clapped.

if i was still in school and in your class i would have bullied you from that point on, nerd.

• JFL
and then everyone clapped.

if i was still in school and in your class i would have bullied you from that point on, nerd.
I used to be a nerd but started acting dumb at my new school because I did not want to be associated with nerds.

I used to be a nerd but started acting dumb at my new school because I did not want to be associated with nerds.
JFL that's what I did. you never really NOT feel like a nerd even though you hide it.

• +1
@TRUE_CEL
cherry on top

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Michael Myers