Iq mogging is underrated

Whitepilled Chad

Whitepilled Chad

Iron
(Pertaining to women who are primarily into long term relationships)

In my experience, Women are absolutely fond of intelligent men. Being naturally smart and having impressive cognitive capabilities will ascend a Normie to High tier normie

As long as you're Tall and have decent facial bones then you wont be viewed as some pathetic cuck geekcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774 and looksseg
cope

• +1
Reactions: XAE17, Deleted member 17829, Dreadnoughtus and 2 others
so being tall and having decent facial bones is underrated?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Prince88
Being witty and quick on your feet is more important imo, best flirting is teasing back and forth with a girl
that kinda ties into intelligence but more of a social intelligence/EQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 15827
Muh IQ just grab her neck and fuck it’s not that hard you subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 9801 and Deleted member 15827
Images 6

Women aren't really attracted to intelligence, rather, they are attracted to what intelligence can do. Intelligence allows you to moneymaxx and statusmaxx quite reliably, and that's what women actually like.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 15827
The problem with IQ mogging is you rarely get a chance to actually do it because people tend to associate with those of a similar IQ to them. I would IQ mog the shit out of the average person but in my course at my university I'm probably just average so I don't get to mog anyone. With height and looks though you get to always mog people wherever you go.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, Anchor_Ship and TrestIsBest
Women aren't really attracted to intelligence, rather, they are attracted to what intelligence can do. Intelligence allows you to moneymaxx and statusmaxx quite reliably, and that's what women actually like.
Cope, a girl was interested in me whenever we had philosophical conversations

Last edited:
I agree, so many girls mention intelligence when they get asked what kind of guy they like. A friend of mine who's a girl told me before that a guy needs to be smarter than her for her to be interested in him.

Being well spoken can help you. Being just high IQ will definitely not help you.

Girls just want you to talk nicely to them while being attractive. They will respond well to any fluid conversation regardless of its intellectual level as long as it doesn't challenge them in some way. Stop overthinking it.

Keep
Girls just want you to talk nicely to them while being attractive. They will respond well to any fluid conversation regardless of its intellectual level as long as it doesn't challenge them in some way. Stop overthinking it.
Keep coping.

Yeh it’s a halo if you’re gl. I’m in gifted range ~130

(Pertaining to women who are primarily into long term relationships)

In my experience, Women are absolutely fond of intelligent men. Being naturally smart and having impressive cognitive capabilities will ascend a Normie to High tier normie

As long as you're Tall and have decent facial bones then you wont be viewed as some pathetic cuck geekcel
Cope