IQ Pill, High IQ scientist debates retard on AI safety

B

blackpilled I lost

Banned
If your not smart it is like being below 6 foot your fucked in so many macro ways. You will fail with getting a good income/life setup and having good strategy for getting girls.

The schizo some how changed the convo from AI safety to autistic libertarianism and lost the argument he started.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: lunin7
  • JFL
Reactions: Kasanova, Zonar, NateJacobs and 3 others
This is like the 7th time I've seen a self-claimed "high IQ" user mix up "your" and "you're".
I am not high IQ JFL

This is like the 7th time I've seen a self-claimed "high IQ" user mix up "your" and "you're".
Yeah tbf he was calling the scientists high IQ, he didn't say he was high IQ himself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Danish_Retard
If your not smart it is like being below 6 foot your fucked in so many macro ways. You will fail with getting a good income/life setup and having good strategy for getting girls.

The schizo some how changed the convo from AI safety to autistic libertarianism and lost the argument he started.

low IQ. The reason you dont want to live in somalia and the reason they have their issues has to do with teh countries low IQ among other genetically determined traits of the ethnic population. what a retarded conversation. 2 autistic incels coping with intellectualism and escapism.

low IQ. The reason you dont want to live in somalia and the reason they have their issues has to do with teh countries low IQ among other genetically determined traits of the ethnic population. what a retarded conversation. 2 autistic incels coping with intellectualism and escapism.
Thanks for tldw

JFL at that guy bravery signalling. The cognitive dissonance was astounding.