IQ related copes. Tell me if you are an idiot and believe these

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
My IQ is 128.

How do I know? I failed the 10th grade and my school made me take a test to see if I was medically retarded.
If I really was "high iq" i would have intentionally scored low for government disability money, which I could use my superior intellect to hustle into millions of dollars. Instead of sitting here rotting on this shit site.

It makes sense there are so many IQ copers because it's an autistic ideology not dissimilar to the "blackpill". Everyone with half a brain recognize looks and intelligence as important. You aren't special.

At the end of the day there is only one thing between you and your goals - You. Life is what you make it. There are millions of people who started with everything far worse than you that lifemog you to oblivion now. The idea of immutable, artificial attributes (IQ, PSL) making you superior to any other person is an arrogant delusion and a defense mechanism. Stop coping.

Some of the most common IQ fallacies I see - tell me if you are an idiot and believe these:

The Flynn Effect - and the general idea conforming your thought patterns to a standardized test makes you smarter

Direct correlation of "G" intelligence and IQ scores

Direct correlation of "G" intelligence and someone's knowledge "High IQ response dude"

The IQ point communication gap

There is value in taking an IQ test and having a high score

It's a good idea to join a "High IQ Society" because you will find like minded individuals

Close correlations of IQ with personality traits - "Sigma Males"

Gender or racial superiority based on IQ (not to say that differences don't exist)

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, LooksOrDeath and Kingcel32
IQ is cope and does not get u laid with women (all that matters), they actually see it as a nerdy thing and u need great looks to pull it off

I’m high iq myself 120+ and I can tell u it has only held me back, although I’m not autistic like most of this site so I still lived a normal life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 20452 and 7 others
Do you think justin bieber or jay alvarrez are high iq ?

muh I'm high iq but it's not a good thing/not real. Classic weird PSL humblebrag

Pretending your retarded is terrible for your status and wellbeing, only a retarded person would do this

I'm not sure you understand what the Flynn effect is. Are you saying it's a fallacy?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6128, poopoohead and 5 others
My iq is 79 unfortunately, clinically tested

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 18890 and 1 other person
This forum is a Mensa meeting in disguise apparently. Everyone’s iq is 130+

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
But yes iq is a shit metric for judging intelligence. Literally just pay attention to Mensa meetings. Literally nothing significant comes from those meeting of the highest iq people ever lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shekelmaxxer, Melo95 and Deleted member 20452
If I really was "high iq" i would have intentionally scored low for government disability money, which I could use my superior intellect to hustle into millions of dollars. Instead of sitting here rotting on this shit site.

Unfortunate. Your suggestion is known to me, though, as I once suggested investing TANF money into the stock market on Yahoo Answers.

(My IQ is 110-120 range, objectively. I'm on disability for a permanent illness. I'll explain once I remove my problem.)

It's a good idea to join a "High IQ Society" because you will find like minded individuals
I dont know about this.
However. I have to say that I can get into neetbux here saying im mentally disabled because that would prevent me from getting a 'real job' (which also sucks thinking sbout it) since there is a record here and you can't have both.
What about you

My IQ is 128.

How do I know? I failed the 10th grade and my school made me take a test to see if I was medically retarded.

It makes sense there are so many IQ copers because it's an autistic ideology not dissimilar to the "blackpill". Everyone with half a brain recognize looks and intelligence as important. You aren't special.

At the end of the day there is only one thing between you and your goals - You. Life is what you make it. There are millions of people who started with everything far worse than you that lifemog you to oblivion now. The idea of immutable, artificial attributes (IQ, PSL) making you superior to any other person is an arrogant delusion and a defense mechanism. Stop coping.

Some of the most common IQ fallacies I see - tell me if you are an idiot and believe these:

The Flynn Effect - and the general idea conforming your thought patterns to a standardized test makes you smarter

Direct correlation of "G" intelligence and someone's knowledge "High IQ response dude"

Gender or racial superiority based on IQ (not to say that differences don't exist)
Truth of the matter is the world isn't some autistic binary shit.

IQ matters but it also isn't the end all be all who would have thought? You guys have such a bipolar logic IQ looks NT social standing these are all important traits if you are completely fucked in one area it can ruin your life you need some variation of all of these at least being subpar with most people

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
High iq just makes you socially autistic

That's why none of us get any bitches :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452
My IQ is 128.

130 iq is low, you need 145-160 minimum to 100% breeze through school.

130 iq = midwit

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
This forum is a Mensa meeting in disguise apparently. Everyone’s iq is 130+
130 iq = low. Actual 145-160 max iq havers are distinctively high iq

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
130 iq = low. Actual 145-160 max iq havers are distinctively high iq

Average billionaire IQ is 133 you guys cope so much.

I would trade 15 IQ points right now to get rid of my ADHD and have a better wired brain like some people I know. They can work all day never burn out and enjoy the process. Whenever I do something challenging enough that I need to try hard I rarely do well relying on IQ sucks because it means on some level I will never be exceptional. 115 guy who works incredible hard and is NT mogs any day over bad wired brain.

I was tested 140 as a small kids pretty sure its a lot lower today and IQ never outweighed my other issues. IQ only becomes an issue when you are below 110 but most people who can be in college are at or above that level. Beyond that its more so how hard you work NT and other traits unless you are in something high in math.
It has diminishing effects like most traits otherwise every billionaire would be 180 IQ 1 in a million anomalies 130 IQ is not rare only 99th percentile if it truly made a world of difference every billionaire would be at least 1 in 10,000 anomaly in IQ. Warren Buffet is only 140 IQ for example not super smart I know a few 140 IQ people but how many billionaires do I know?

Last edited:
This whole thread looks like cope op. It's 160+ or homo erectus subhuman.

Average billionaire IQ is 133 you guys cope so much.

I would trade 15 IQ points right now to get rid of my ADHD and have a better wired brain like some people I know. They can work all day never burn out and enjoy the process. Whenever I do something challenging enough that I need to try hard I rarely do well relying on IQ sucks because it means on some level I will never be exceptional. 115 guy who works incredible hard and is NT mogs any day over bad wired brain.

I was tested 140 as a small kids pretty sure its a lot lower today and IQ never outweighed my other issues. IQ only becomes an issue when you are below 110 but most people who can be in college are at or above that level. Beyond that its more so how hard you work NT and other traits unless you are in something high in math.
It has diminishing effects like most traits otherwise every billionaire would be 180 IQ 1 in a million anomalies 130 IQ is not rare only 99th percentile if it truly made a world of difference every billionaire would be at least 1 in 10,000 anomaly in IQ. Warren Buffet is only 140 IQ for example not super smart I know a few 140 IQ people but how many billionaires do I know?
Nope theres no way around it, you need 145 - 160 iq.
I agree high iq is subhuman but you still need high iq without mental illness/disorders.

IQ is obviously a benefit. Anything else is low IQ cope.

If nothing else changed and you could either be a subhuman 85 IQ or an autistic 150 IQ, then there is nobody alive who would be better off as the former.

Nope theres no way around it, you need 145 - 160 iq.
I agree high iq is subhuman but you still need high iq without mental illness/disorders.
145 is a 1 in 1000 anomaly.

College is designed for 115 IQ people who work hard in my opinion

145 is a 1 in 1000 anomaly.

College is designed for 115 IQ people who work hard in my opinion
No you need maximum iq, 115 does not cut it ffs.
130 iq is "decent" but theres 0 way around it, YOU NEED MORE IQ. OP needs more iq. my point is, you cant rely on your intelligence if your iq is low (130)

IQ is obviously a benefit. Anything else is low IQ cope.

If nothing else changed and you could either be a subhuman 85 IQ or an autistic 150 IQ, then there is nobody alive who would be better off as the former.
the problem with iq is it always increases your risk for life debilitating mental disorders like autisms, ocd, anxiety. You cant add iq without adding mental illness. ~120 iq is the breakpoint I think.
---
Summed up the risk of adding iq is always worth it (in my opinion) but its a gamble

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Fxdzcki and Danish_Retard
But yes iq is a shit metric for judging intelligence. Literally just pay attention to Mensa meetings. Literally nothing significant comes from those meeting of the highest iq people ever lmao
The only significant thing they have is their IQ scores on a piece of paper. Professionally, most of them pull carts at homedepot, jfl. :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Kingcel32