IQ test: Who appelmogs/slays more?

Who appealmogs/slays more?

• Total voters
Hair, good jaw/angularity.

High trust eyes make him look like those princes in Disney movies girls grow up on
View attachment 1637799View attachment 1637804
Stop coping
Hunter eyes or death
6C53E927 D97E 4B5B A0D9 87D86CEB580E

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and Looks234
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kekee, Deleted member 7580, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
cringe gay forum

The younger a girls is, the proner she is to not commit to anyone, that's why we talk about "dick carousel" and shit like that here
Yes but really young girls 16y don’t do ONS at all and definitely not more than Women in their early 20s
True, Vinnie Hacker doesn't have any special talent, he don't come from a popular family beforehand like the Kardashians, he is really just a chad that rose to fame purely for being a chad

His looks alone made him more famous than another guy who is only known because of his looks alone, which means that his looks have a broader appeal than the other guy's looks
No his looks alone didn’t make him famous.
It’s a mix of luck, his looks and his tiktok niche etc.

There are many much better looking men with less fame. Zach Cox for example is bette looking but less popular.

You're very articulated young sir. The gay thing is working.
Are you asking me out rn old sir? Sorry but I’m not gay sir.

There are many much better looking men with less fame. Zach Cox for example is bette looking but less popular.
Yeah, being better looking =/= having a higher appeal

The first guy you posted mogs if we're talking in PSL terms, but he looks way less approachable and NT than Vinnie Hacker

Vinnie Hacker looks like your typical zoomer while being extremely good looking, but in a way that women see him as more of a potential future partner than the first guy, which just seems totally out of league for a "normal" girl (non stacy).

many college girls would consider him a creep
„Creep“:soy::soy::soy:
A2DF083E B073 4C51 9E5E D96701153E27

delusion at it‘s best
He looks like the type of guy women get wet at

Tall, muscular, dimorphic chad face with pretty features, great hair and striking A10 eyes

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Deleted member 7580
Top guy slays middle aged single mothers

Bottom guy slays prime women :Comfy::Comfy:

@Biggdink @looksmaxxer234
99% of the things those 2 niggers say is garbage but they are right on this tbh

Vinnie has ideal aesthetic for prime girls

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
99% of the things those 2 niggers say is garbage but they are right on this tbh

Vinnie has ideal aesthetic for prime girls
What are prime girls? 16y? If yes than I agree.

But the other guy mogs hard for 20y

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
What are prime girls? 16y? If yes than I agree.

But the other guy mogs hard for 20y
Maybe so but loox is right, both live in different realities so comparing is kinda pointless

Like saying 6’5 is better than 6’4 with both are so stupidly above the mean

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Dark triad chad wins. Obviously.

Maybe so but loox is right, both live in different realities so comparing is kinda pointless

Like saying 6’5 is better than 6’4 with both are so stupidly above the mean
Generally I agree with this but imo Vinnie Hacker is hardly overrated.
He is not more than a Chadlite facially, doesn’t have striking coloring, is average height and his body isn’t impressive just lean with good proportions and some muscle mass.

I don’t know I would look twice at him if I saw him on the street (excluding his status obv)

But the other guy is a chad, striking coloring, tall, better physique and overall a better Face imo

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
No his looks alone didn’t make him famous.
It’s a mix of luck, his looks and his tiktok niche etc.

Honestly, the same goes for a lot of the psl chads gawked over in this forum. There are so many moggers out there of different aesthetics and looks, some that we don't even know of, that mog some of the psl models constantly talked about here. It really gives us tunnel vision

Everyone on this forum should go onto pinterest and you'll find tons of examples there.

Infact its probably helpful to type "*your ethnicity* boys" and see if theres anyone you can emulate or have similar face structure to that you can use as inspiration (haha chadspiration) to ascend in psl.

Example I would type "Black/Lightskin boys" to find black guys with similar face structure and/or aesthetic that I want to copy and see what i need to do to get there

Also you can find a lot of NT but aesthetic pics that don't look too try hard to copy if you have a problem taking pictures.

I might make a post called underrated moggers to show all of the unknown chads that I found out there (I'll split by race/pheno too) so we don't have to keep recycling the same guys over and over , so we can finally get realistic guys to use as guides to ascend in appeal and/or psl.