IQ vs EQ

H

Hollywood

Inactive troll account. 2024: 172lbs, 6’2 / Dutch.
What is more important?

What is emotional intelligence or EQ?
Emotional intelligence (otherwise known as emotional quotient or EQ) is the ability to understand, use, and manage your own emotions in positive ways to relieve stress, communicate effectively, empathize with others, overcome challenges and defuse conflict. Emotional intelligence helps you build stronger relationships, succeed at school and work, and achieve your career and personal goals. It can also help you to connect with your feelings, turn intention into action, and make informed decisions about what matters most to you.

Emotional intelligence is commonly defined by four attributes:

1. Self-management – You’re able to control impulsive feelings and behaviors, manage your emotions in healthy ways, take initiative, follow through on commitments, and adapt to changing circumstances.
  2. Self-awareness – You recognize your own emotions and how they affect your thoughts and behavior. You know your strengths and weaknesses, and have self-confidence.
  3. Social awareness – You have empathy. You can understand the emotions, needs, and concerns of other people, pick up on emotional cues, feel comfortable socially, and recognize the power dynamics in a group or organization.
  4. Relationship management – You know how to develop and maintain good relationships, communicate clearly, inspire and influence others, work well in a team, and manage conflict.

Last edited:
how bout IQ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 4416 and Hollywood
hmmm would i rather be a sperg or a retard

fr though, if we graded EQ the same way as we did IQ would any of you trade some points from one to get more of the other? Could become an emotionless god or an almost telepathic retard tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hightwolf, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
hmmm would i rather be a sperg or a retard

fr though, if we graded EQ the same way as we did IQ would any of you trade some points from one to get more of the other? Could become an emotionless god or an almost telepathic retard tbh
I'd choose as much IQ as possible ngl. Even if that would mean I would be extremely unstable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6986 and UnderCovrN0rmie
I'd choose as much IQ as possible ngl. Even if that would mean I would be extremely unstable.
you'd probably be completely mental (think Nikola Tesla) but when you're that unimaginably intelligent you could probably just will yourself more EQ tbhtbhngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Giga iq's get things , theories and skills very fast

Also emotional things

HIGH IQ WITH NO EMOTIONS AT ALL MOGS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6986 and Hollywood
EQ.

Thats how you have morons in very high positions. Coz they can manage people the right way.

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and Hollywood
never began for me
i have none of this jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6986
Pseuds.me

if you've posted above me in this thread, I'm so sorry

nigga do you really think im reading all that shit?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
looks like one can improve his EQ unlike his IQ, so IQ is more valuable

EQ. Easily manipulate others via using emotions