‘IQ’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Grammarmaxxer.
Them same people that get at others over their ‘IQ’ are likely not of high IQ themselves since someone with a high IQ likely doesn’t talk about IQ. 

Maybe I’m not high IQ myself but I’m knowledgeable.

IQ and knowledge are both different animals.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476, Deleted member 9670 and JosephGarrot123

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
F6dac6ecb2e351a941ad797b4375538af1ce76fd27b043c3d35faaaf45bb3daa 1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and JosephGarrot123
too right bretty lad

Just remember that most of these morons talking about IQ on the internet literally do not know what their IQ is. It's crazy how many people think you can take a fucking mensa online iq test and claim that as your iq despite the fact mensa literally says they aren't real iq tests. A real iq test MUST be administered in person.

Just remember that most of these morons talking about IQ on the internet literally do not know what their IQ is. It's crazy how many people think you can take a fucking mensa online iq test and claim that as your iq despite the fact mensa literally says they aren't real iq tests. A real iq test MUST be administered in person.
Yeah, some of the same type of people on the internet I met who are obsessed with ‘IQ’ are also obcessed with those unofficial online IQ tests and probably believe they are God for scoring high on them.

I’m not high iq but mog all the “high iq” niggas on this forum thus my life is more meaningful and fulfilling than 99% of this forum