IQpill sadness

Braindeadautist

Braindeadautist

Silver
I literally cant learn shit my brain is fucked from TikTok and playing games during my early development. I can grasp simple concepts but I cant argue or debate at all since pattern connection is hard for me. my face is a solid 4-4.5 but this is my biggest failo. I might actually never form my own thoughts unless the blueprint to get to that thought is right infront of me. IQpill is too brutal. I have a mind of a fucking foid this Is beyond brutal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld and BrahminBoss
I literally cant learn shit my brain is fucked from TikTok and playing games during my early development. I can grasp simple concepts but I cant argue or debate at all since pattern connection is hard for me. my face is a solid 4-4.5 but this is my biggest failo. I might actually never form my own thoughts unless the blueprint to get to that thought is right infront of me. IQpill is too brutal. I have a mind of a fucking foid this Is beyond brutal.
playing games wouldn’t have fucked your intelligence, you just have a shit attention span.

EQ pill more important than IQ pill

I wish I had 10 more iq then I’d be set

• +1
Reactions: Braindeadautist
I wish my iq was lower

EQ pill more important than IQ pill
Im lacking both I'm high inhib AF and since I was raised by my sister its going downhill

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I wish my iq was lower
Yeah, I heard some people are sad they are high iq because they begin to notice all the bullshit and piece it together